After the Debut Carbon EVO revolutionized the Debut series in 2020, the Debut PRO raises the bar even higher. We designed not only a new turntable but also a completely new cartridge. Now, for the 30th anniversary, we are again going back to our roots.
Pick it PRO Cartridge
Our new Pick it PRO delivers a more lively and robust sound and convinces with its big dynamic range. The perfect combination of components is the key to achieve the great charismatic sound of the Pick it PRO.
A MILESTONE FOR THE NEXT DECADES
The Debut PRO brings an absolutely new design to Pro-Ject turntables. The audiophile turntable is convincing in all respects – not only visually, but more importantly also in terms of sound.
The precision CNC milled parts are optically perfectly coordinated and lead the Debut PRO to its modern simple, elegant and unprecedented design. The nickel finish of all these aluminium components result in a hard, resistant surface. This process enables us to produce very high-quality and sustainable components and avoid plastics and similar materials that continue to age over time and would more importantly also degrade sound quality.
The tonearm bearing is a completely new design. Precision CNC'd out of a single block of aluminium, you can see all the production stages above. The last step is putting a nickel finish on it. This will increase the rigidity of the bearing, ensuring free and fluid movement of the tonearm and precise tracking without material degration in looks or function.
- NEW pre-adjusted Pick it PRO cartridge*
- NEW 8,6” one-piece carbon-aluminium tonearm
- NEW precision aluminum platter with TPE damping
- NEW fully adjustable VTA
- NEW nickel-plated aluminum bearing block
- Motor suspension with better damping
- Height-adjustable metal feet
- Electronic speed switch
- Precision belt drive with electronic speed control
- 8x hand-painted MDF chassis
- Premium semi-symmetrical phono cable
- Gold plated RCA connectors
- Dust cover included
- Handmade in Europe
- Speed: 33, 45/(78) (electronic speed change)
- Drive principle: belt drive with electronic speed control
- Platter: 300mm, die cast aluminium platter with TPE damping and felt mat
- Platter bearing: high precision stainless steel axle in bronze bushing
- Wow & flutter: 33: +/-0,16%; 45: +/-0,14%
- Speed drift: 33: +/-0,40%; 45: +/-0,50%
- Signal to noise: 68dB
- Tonearm: 8,6” one-piece carbon-aluminium tonearm
- Effective arm length/mass: 218,5 mm / 10,0 g
- Overhang: 18,5mm
- Included accessories: 15V DC / 0,8A power supply, dust cover, 78 RPM round belt, 7‘‘ single adapter
- Power consumption: 4W / 0W standby
- Dimensions: 415 x 113 x 320mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 6 kg net
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov