Px8 is Bowers & Wilkins flagship wireless headphone. It’s the ultimate combination of exceptional performance, premium materials, intelligent technology, and smart features.
Bowers & Wilkins has never made a better headphone than Px8. A high-resolution 24-bit DSP is partnered with all-new driver technology to deliver outstanding resolution, capable of capturing nuances in your music that may otherwise be missed. This is headphone listening on all-new levels of immersion and realism.
Px8 uses aptX™ Adaptive wireless technology and powerful Digital Signal Processing to ensure outstanding 24-bit high-resolution sound quality from suitable streaming services. You can also connect to your laptop via USB to enjoy high-resolution streaming.
- Hybrid Noise Cancellation
- Ambient Pass-Through
- Wear-Detection Sensor
- Bluetooth® audio - Bluetooth 5.2 with aptX™ Adaptive
- USB-C charging & audio interface
- Bluetooth Wireless Over-Ear Headphones
- Bluetooth profiles
- BLE GATT (Generic Attribute Profile)
- Drive units: 2 x 40mm dynamic full range carbon driver
- 4x mics for ANC
- 2x mics for telephony
- Distortion (THD): <0.1% (1 kHz/10mW)
- Battery life & charging
- 30 hours playback
- 15 minute charge for 7 hours playback
- Net weight: 320g (without carry case)
- Dimensions (Carry Case): 189mm (w) x 63mm (d) x 233mm (h)
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov