Free standard shipping on all orders within the continental US.
Like all of Polk's outdoor models, the Atrium5 is built to withstand the elements, which means you’ll be enjoying great performance for years to come. It’s time to get that indoor sound you love—all from an outdoor loudspeaker you can put anywhere around your home.
SONIC PERFORMANCE ANYWHERE
Built to withstand the worst elements—salt-fog, UV, extreme temps or heavy rains, you name it. And with Power Port Technology, it smoothly transitions air flow from the speaker into your listening area for deep, extended bass impact while minimizing turbulence and distortion.
- Engineered and designed in USA
- Great sound for every room
- 5 years warranty
- Built to last
- Front Array Driver Complement
- (1) 5" (12.7 cm) d (Round) - Mid/Woofer
- (1) 0.75" (1.91 cm) d (Round) - Tweeter
- Orientation: Horizontal, Vertical
- Total Frequency Response: 60 Hz → 25,000 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter): 90 dB
- Mounting Type: 180° Speed-Lock mounting system with Keyhole Slots
- Recommended Amplifier Power Per Channel: 10 watts → 100 watts
- Ethernet: Yes
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov