Originally named Disappointment for dashing Alexander Mackenzie’s hope that it would lead to the Pacific rather than the Arctic Ocean, the Mackenzie River is Canada’s largest, longest river system. Traversing 2,635 miles, it flows through a vast network of lakes, boreal forests and arctic tundra. Mackenzie’s many tributaries cover portions of three provinces—British Columbia, Alberta, and Saskatchewan—and two territories, Yukon and the Northwest Territories. Known as “The Amazon of the North,” Mackenzie’s sparsely populated basin remains one of the great unspoiled natural areas in the world.
- SOLID PERFECT-SURFACE COPPER+ (PSC+) CONDUCTORS
- CARBON-BASED 3-LAYER NOISE-DISSIPATION SYSTEM (NDS)
- TRIPLE-BALANCED GEOMETRY (SEPARATE GROUND-REFERENCE CONDUCTOR)
- COLD-WELDED, HANGING-SILVER DIRECTLY OVER PURE PURPLE COPPER TERMINATIONS
- HARD-CELL FOAM INSULATION
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov