AudioQuest Digital Coax cables are designed to minimize distortion across an extremely wide bandwidth. For many applications, the speed of digital communication is important. Most visibly, “speed” is about transferring large files as quickly as possible, or carrying enough data for HD video. For Digital Coax audio “speed” is critical not because of how-much how-fast, but because time relationships within a digital stream are critical to the reconstruction of the analog waveform that brings information, music and joy to our ears. Time-based damage (jitter) to this information within the data package makes the sound small and flat instead of 3D, harsh and foggy instead of smooth and clear.
- Solid 5% Silver Conductors Improve Analog Performance
- Hard-Cell Foam Insulation
- Carbon-Based 5-Layer Noise-Dissipation System (NDS)
- Foil + Silver-Plated Braid Shield
- Cold-Welded, Hanging-Silver Directly Over Pure Purple Copper Terminations
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov