Free standard shipping on all orders within the continental US.
With these groundbreaking closed dynamic headphones, passionate music lovers can now enjoy their music at an audiophile level wherever they please, at home or on the move. Featuring unique glass transducer covers that minimize resonances, the HD 820 are simply the most transparent-sounding closed headphones in the world, extending the boundaries of what has been achieved in sound reproduction with closed type headphones up to now.
- The sound field of the HD 820 is vivid, wide, transparent, and natural.
- The transparent concave glass reflects the sound waves from the rear of the transducer to an absorber, which results in minimal resonance.
- Extra comfortable handcrafted ear pads that insulate the listener from ambient noise.
- They come with a specially tuned symmetrical, impedance-matching cable with low capacitance and a balanced 4.4 mm gold plug for superior characteristics in contact resistance, and thus in sound.
- What's in the box:
- Headphones HD 820 (closed, dynamic headphones)
- connection cable: ¼” (6.35 mm) stereo jack plug (connected ex-works), unbalanced
- 4.4 mm stereo jack plug, balanced
- USB flash drive (SD-U16L version) with an instruction manual (as PDF file) and individually diffuse-field frequency response curve
- instruction manual
- storage box
- microfiber cloth
- Impedance: 300 Ohms
- Frequency response (Headphones):
- 12 - 43800 Hz (-3 dB)
- 6 - 48000 Hz (-10 dB)
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 103 dB at 1 kHz, 1V
- Ear coupling: around the ear
- Jack plug: 6.3 mm / 4.4 mm / (XLR-4)
- Cable length: 3m
- Weight: 360 g without cable
- Transducer principle (headphones): dynamic, closed
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov