The micro iDSD Black Label is our top-rated desktop DAC and headphone amplifier. The sound of your music just got even better.
Whether listening at home with your speakers or at work with your headphones, connect the micro iDSD Black Label to your computer and instantly hear the quality of your music be taken to the next level.
- Adds warmth, depth, and smoothness to your favorites tunes.
- The micro iDSD Black Label is the world’s most powerful, battery-powered DAC and headphone amplifier, capable of unrivaled native playback in DSD, PCM, and DXD file formats.
- XBass+ cleans and restores the bass to give you a richer, deeper sound and 3D+ opens up your music to create a live-concert atmosphere.
- With 4,000mW, the micro iDSD Black Label can drive from the most sensitive IEMs up to the most power hungry headphones out there.
- Comes with 3 power output settings so that it can be adjusted to work with any earbuds or headphones.
- Battery life of up to 12 hours.
- 3.5mm rubber feet
- USB A Female > B Female Cable
- Caps for RCA sockets
- iFi bag
- USB3.0 A MALE > A FEMALE
- Silicone bracelet
- Label of battery charging
- RCA cable
- 6.35 > 3.5 adapter
- 3.5 male > male cable
- Optical Adapter
- USB A Female > B Female Adapter
- User manual
- Warranty Card
- STS card
- Inputs (rear):
USB 2.0 type A “OTG” Socket (with iPurifier® technology built-in)
Intelligent SPDIF® Coaxial
- Outputs (rear):
Audio RCA L+R
Intelligent SPDIF® Coaxial
- Output (right side): SmartPower® Socket
– HP Output Audio 6.3mm Headphone Jack
– Volume with Power On/Off switch Precision analog volume control
– 3.5mm Input
– X-Bass®: On/Off
– 3D Holographic Sound®: On/Off
Controls (left side)
– Power Mode: Turbo, Normal, Eco
– Polarity: Normal/Inverted
– Filter: 3 positions, 6 filters
– Line Direct/Preamplifier: Preamplifier function Enable/Disable, 0/9dB gain selectable
– iEMatch®: Perfect-matching circuit for IEMs (eliminate hiss)
Dual-core DSD, DXD, PCM DAC by Burr Brown
Bit-Perfect DSD processing, Bit-Perfect PCM processing
Clock: Ultra low jitter GMT computer controlled Femto Clock
– PCM: Bit-Perfect Processing/Minimum Phase/Standard
– DSD: Extreme/Extended/Standard Range
– DXD: Bit-Perfect Processing
Specifications (DAC Section)
Dynamic Range (Line): >117db(A)
THD & N (0dBFS Line): <0.003%
Output Voltage (Line): >2V
Output Impedance (Zout): < 240Ω
Jitter (correlated): Below AP2 test set limit
Headphone Power Output
HP Amp Output - Power (max)
– Turbo mode: 10.0V/4,000 mW @ 16 Ohm
– Normal mode: 5.5V/1,900 mW @ 16 Ohm
– Eco mode: 2.0V/500 mW @ 8 Ohm
- Dynamic Range (HP): >115dB(A) (Eco Mode, 2V Out)
- THD &N (HP 500mW/16R): < 0.008%
- Output Voltage (HP): >8V (Turbo Mode)
- Output Impedance (Zout): <1Ω (iEMatch not engaged)
- Maximum Output Power: 4,000mW @ 16 Ohm Load
- Continuous Output Power: 1,000mW @ 64 Ohm Load
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov