Free standard shipping on all orders within the continental US.
GoldenEar’s award-winning ForceField Series sub-woofers are engineered from the ground up to deliver subtle musical detail, well-extended bass, high-impact slam, and the solid foundation for an expansive soundstage — all from attractive, com- pact enclosures that easily fit into any environment.
- GoldenEar BRX model-inspired curved (extended-surface) top panel better minimizes cabinet resonances.
- Perforated-metal grille affords improved sonic transparency and airflow
- GoldenEar SuperSub-inspired electronics with Analog Devices DSP affords flatter, more extended frequency response for cleaner, deeper bass with lower distortion
- Ultra-Long-Throw Sub-Bass Driver
- Quadratic Planar Infrasonic Radiator
- Dimensions: 14-11⁄16" (37.3 cm) H (w/feet) x 13-9⁄32" (33.7 cm) W x 18-5⁄16" (46.5 cm)
- Weight: 40.5lbs (18.4kg)
- Frequency Response: 14Hz – 250Hz
- Driver Complement: One 10" long-throw high-output bass driver; One 11" x 13" quadratic planar infrasonic radiator
- Amplifier: 1200-Watt ForceField digital amplifier
- LFE Line-Level Input: Unfiltered (no low pass), direct-coupled
- Right/Left Line-Level Input: Variable Low-Pass from 40Hz - 150Hz
- Power Requirements/Consumption:
- Low Voltage Model - 100-120V at 50 or 60Hz / 1400 Watts
- High Voltage Model - 220-240V at 50 or 60Hz / 1400 Watts
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov