Free standard shipping on all orders within the continental US.
Thanks to 706 S3’s decoupled Carbon Dome tweeter and carefully upgraded crossover, it provides exceptional detail and insight into your music, while its substantial 165mm (6.5in) Continuum Cone bass/midrange drive unit provides ample scale and extension for use in larger spaces.
Thanks to its composite construction, the Continuum™ cone avoids the abrupt transitions in behavior that can impair the performance of a conventional drive unit. The result is a more open, neutral performance that delivers voices and instruments with precision and transparency.
* Stand(s) not included.
- Decoupled Carbon Dome tweeter
- Continuum™ cone bass / midrange
- Drive units
- 1x ø25mm (1 in) Decoupled Carbon Dome high-frequency
- 1x ø165mm (6.5 in) Continuum cone bass / midrange
- Frequency range: 45Hz and 33kHz
- Frequency response: 50Hz - 28kHz ±3dB
- Sensitivity: 88dB spl (2.83Vrms, 1m)
- Harmonic distortion
- 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m on axis)
- <1% 100Hz - 22kHz
- <0.5% 150Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω (minimum 3.7Ω)
- Recommended amplifier power: 30W - 120W into 8Ω on unclipped programme
- Max recommended cable impedance: 0.1Ω
- Height: 345 mm (13.6 in) cabinet only
- Width: 192 mm (7.6 in) cabinet only
- Depth: 297 mm (11.7 in) cabinet only, 334 mm (13.1 in) including grille and terminals
- Net weight: 8.42kg (18.6 lb)
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov