McIntosh balanced audio cables are designed to enhance the ultra-low noise performance of McIntosh components. McIntosh uses two balanced conductors with separate ground while adding fourth chassis ground to further prevent interference.
McIntosh balanced cables eliminate induced background noise, leaving only pure music. Balanced audio cables come with separate signal ground from chassis ground to enhance overall sound quality.
Use these cables to connect McIntosh's XLR-compatible preamplifiers, power amplifiers, and sources.
- Packed: Each
- Lengths Available: Available in 1 meter increments
- Conductor Configuration: Twisted pair + ground
- Conductor Gauge and Material: 22 AWG OFC
- Insulation: Low-density polyethyline
- Shielding: Copper foil + 95% coverage copper braid
- Outer Jacket: PVC jacket w/ black nylon webbing
- Termination Connector: Gold-plated brass XLR
- Outside Cable Dimension: 9 mm
- Directional Arrow to Sync Device: No
- Unique Features: Separate signal ground from chassis ground
- Packed in cloth bag and box
- Limited use warranty
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov