Free standard shipping on all orders within the continental US.
Sennheiser’s HDV 820 is the next generation of its acclaimed digital headphones amplifier, designed to complete the Sennheiser audio experience and perfectly complement its high-end audiophile headphone range for the ultimate acoustic performance.
- The heart of the new HDV 820 is a formidable ESS SABRE32 DAC (digital-to-analog converter).
- Capable of playing DSD256 files of up to 12.3 MHz.
- New anodized black finish with white LED lights that has been designed to perfectly complement the latest version of Sennheiser's flagship high-end headphone, the HD 800 S.
- Outputs that include XLR3, XLR4, 6.3 mm- and a 4.4 mm Pentaconn socket.
- performs brilliantly with digital sources, whether optically, coaxially, or via USB, and features balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) analog inputs.
- Dimensions Approx.: 224 x 44 x 306 mm
- Frequency response: < 10 Hz to > 100 kHz
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0.001 %
- Weight: Approx. 2.25 kg
- Power consumption: Nominal 12 W (2 x 300 Ω headphones connected to the 4.4 mm outputs)
- Gain: UNBAL input/XLR-4 output: Adjustable 14 dB, 22 dB, 30 dB, 38 dB, 46 dB BAL input/XLR-4 output: 16 dB
- Operating voltage (mains): 100 – 240 V ~, 50 – 60 Hz
- Dynamic range: > 115 dB @ 600 Ω load (A-weighted)
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov