Free standard shipping on all orders within the continental US.
The new Fono MM phono stage has been designed to be effective, easy to use, and above all, to reproduce music. The Fono MM uses a fully discrete, cascaded, complementary amplifier input stage, a configuration designed to optimize the performance of your moving magnet cartridge. Now housed in a brand new redesigned case to match the new Fono MC and Rega's latest range of electronic components offering a modern and sleek look guaranteed to integrate into to any hi-fi system.
- Input sensitivity = 1.7mV for 200mV output
- Input loading = 47KΩ in parallel with 100pF
- Maximum input level = 60mV at 1KHz
- Gain = 41.4dB at 1KHz
- Output impedance = 200Ω
- Recommended minimum output load resistance = 5KΩ
- Frequency response (50KΩ output load) = 15Hz (-3dB) to 100KHz (-0.2dB)
- RIAA accuracy (50KΩ output load) = better than +/-0.2dB 100Hz to 100KHz
- Power requirements = 24V AC at 80mA maximum.
- Only to be used with Rega PS1.
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov