Free standard shipping on all orders within the continental US.
For the record
Matt polished black. Super quiet noise floor.
ifi's phono stage circuitry uses only the best audiophile components. Computer matched op-amps, high-gain bi-polar output transistors to Nichicon audio-grade capacitors. And much more.
The iPhono3 Black Label sounds stellar. Hear into your LP.
Silent nights in
With a stunning, super-low 85dB noise floor (per Stereophile standard) the iPhono3 Black Label is out there. One of the quietest phono stages. Period.
Like any good phono stage, it amplifies the signal, not the noise. The whisper-quiet noise floor is there for any home audio system to discern. Take it for a test drive from the comfort of your favourite listening chair.
- Precise EQ curve and explosive 108dB dynamic range. Your listening room becomes a concert hall.
- Class A TubeState® technology
- Precisely match up LP equalisation
- Direct Drive Servoless®
- DC-Infinity circuit boost
- Nichion audio-grade capacitors, Panasonic OSCON/ECPU capacitors, MELF resistors, TDK C0G capacitors…the list goes on.
- powered by iPower X
- Frequency Response 10Hz – 100KHz (±0.3dB) 20Hz – 20kHz (±0.2dB)
- Dynamic Range MM (36dB): > 108dB (A-weighted) MC (60dB): > 106dB (A-weighted)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio MM (36dB): > 85dB (A-weighted re. 5mV) MC (60dB): > 85dB (A-weighted re. 0.5mV)
- Overload Margin MM (36dB): > 26dB (re. 5mV, @ 1% THD) MC (60dB): > 22dB (re 0.5mV, @ 1% THD)
- Crosstalk <-71dB (1KHz)
- Maximum undistorted output 7V (Load >= 600 Ohm, THD <=1%)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) <0.005% (MM 36dB 1V out 600R Load)
- Output Impedance <100Ω
- Input Voltage AC 100 – 240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption < 5W. Use with iPower X (15v) do NOT use any other power supply.
- Dimensions 6.2' x 2.3' x 1.1' / 158 x 58 x 28 mm
- Weight 0.58 lbs / 265 g
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov