Free standard shipping on all orders within the continental US.
The AT-PEQ30 phono equalizer is designed specifically to add a phono stage to a turntable setup or to upgrade a turntable’s built-in phono preamplifier. It is compatible with turntables with MM (moving magnet) and MC (moving coil) cartridges. The AT-PEQ30 benefits from Audio-Technica’s years of analog audio expertise and uses the finest quality parts in a layout that is optimized for low noise and minimum distortion.
- Selectable MM and MC input with fixed gain and impedance allows for compatibility with a wide range of moving magnet and moving coil cartridges
- High-quality FET inputs ensure a low-noise signal when incorporated with a negative feedback-type phono equalizer circuit
- Precision components provide an excellent RIAA response for best-in-class performance
- The all metal construction enclosure provides superior isolation from radio and electronic noise interference
- The machined aluminum front panel and gold-plated input/output RCA connectors are examples of the high-grade material used throughout
- Input Impedance: MM type: 47 kiloohms - MC type: 120 ohms
- Input Sensitivity: MM type: 4.5 mV - MC type: 0.28 mV
- Rated output: MM type: 250 mV - MC type: 250 mV
- Gain: MM type: 35 dB - MC type: 59 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: MM type: 100 dB - MC type: 74 dB
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov