Free standard shipping on all orders within the continental US.
There's no debate – when you choose Crown's XTi 2 Series, you're choosing one of the most powerful and innovative amplifiers on the market today. That's because the all-new XTi 2 Series amps continue to set the standard for unmatched performance and value, delivering the goods night after night without breaking a sweat.
- Peakx Plus™ Limiters provide the ultimate in system performance and protection by allowing full control over threshold, attack, and release
- Enhanced Subharmonic Synth section provides user control over frequency, gain and filter type for system-specific tuning
- 3 User-defined fan mode controls – normal, early and fullspeed – for matching fan performance to a specific application
- New system monitoring provides software visibility of AC line voltage and power supply temperature
- Integrated cast-aluminum handles for easy handling and enhanced durability
- Locking power cord clip provides a secure connection between the amplifier and power cord
- Updated HiQnet System Architect™ control software
- Increased number of presets to a total of 50; 49 of which are user-definable
- Channels: 2
- Sensitivity: 1.4V
- Rated Power Output (per channel) 1600W 2Ω, 1200W 4Ω, 650W 8Ω
- Signal to Noise Ratio (below rated 1 kHz power at 8 ohms): 100 dB (A-weighted)
- THD: < 0.5%
- Frequency Response: (at 1W, 20 Hz - 20 kHz) + 0 dB, -1 dB
- Crosstalk (below rated power): 20 Hz to 1 kHz >70 dB
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 19" x 12.25"
- Weight: 18.5 lbs (8.4 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 21.5 lbs (9.8 kg)
- IEC Power Connector: 15A
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov