Rooted in technology and expertise. The R-S202 was created from years of experience and technological expertise in receiver design. With a music heritage that runs over 125 years deep, Yamaha's passion and reputation for Hi-Fi was born from the music side and extended into electronics. The concept of natural sound is based on reproducing music as it would be experienced live. Built with scrupulous care from the circuit design to basic sound reproduction, the R-S202 reproduces high-quality, musically-rich sound for the entry level consumer.
Never peak. The R-S202, with two channels of 100 W high-power output that are above its class, has a high-quality sound design that minimizes the length of signal routes and optimizes the circuit layout. Positioning the power transformer near the amp circuit reduces power loss while improving peak power supply capacity to enable high volume output. The signal ground and power supply ground connect at one point, eliminating mutual interference to achieve a higher S/N ratio. The result is sound clarity stripped of noise and other signals.
- Advanced circuitry design
- Bluetooth® to your favorite streaming music services
- 40 station FM/AM preset tuning
- Brushed aluminum finish and simplistic design
- Speaker selector for two systems
- Simple remote control layout
- Headphone terminal
- Receiver / Integrated Amplifier
- Bluetooth: Yes (SBC / AAC)
- Maximum Power (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD): 140 W + 140 W
- High Dynamic Power/Channel (8/6/4/2 ohms): 125 W / 150 W / 165 W / 180 W
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 100 kHz (0 ± 0.5 dB / 0 ± 3.0 dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (CD to Sp Out, 20 Hz-20 kHz): 0.2%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (CD): 100 dB (S: 500 mV)
- Input Sensitivity (CD): 500 mV / 47 k-ohms
- FM 50dB Quieting Sensitivity (IHF, 1 kHz, 100% Mod., Mono): 3 μV (20.8 dBf)
- FM Signal-to-Noise Ratio (Mono/Stereo): 71 dB / 70 dB
- Standby Power Consumption: 0.5 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17-1/8” x 5-1/2” x 12-5/8”
- Weight: 14.8 lbs.
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov