Free standard shipping on all orders within the continental US.
Introducing our flagship 3-way bookshelf speaker system, setting a new standard in performance and quality by which all other Hi-Fi speakers should be judged.
- Newly developed diaphragms boast acoustic velocity comparable to that of beryllium
- Newly developed R.S. (Resonance Suppression) Chambers suppress unwanted resonance in the mid and high ranges
- 12" 3-way bookshelf design draws on the tradition of the legendary NS-1000M
- Carefully crafted laminated plywood enclosure made of Japanese white birch from the island of Hokkaido
- Newly developed Acoustic Absorber eliminates sound-absorbing material to revive the original presence of the music
- Glossy black piano finish provides improved signal-to-noise performance — and adds to the luxurious joy of ownership
- Frequency-dividing Network
- Type: 3-way bookshelf bass-reflex type
- Woofers: 12" cone type
- MidRange Driver: 3-1/4" dome type
- Tweeter: 1-1/4" dome type
- Frequency Response: 26 Hz-40 kHz (-10dB), -100 kHz (-30dB)
- Nominal Input Power: 200 W
- Maximum Input Power: 600 W
- Sensitivity: 88 dB / 2.83 V/1 m
- Crossover Frequencies: 750 Hz / 4.5 kHz
- Impedance: 6 ohms (minimum 3.5 ohms)
- Dimensions (WHD): 15-1/2" x 27-1/8" x 15"
- Weight: 77.2 lbs.
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov