UA True Wireless Flash X offers a cable-free truly wireless experience to push athletes to perform their best. UA waterproof technology allows training in all conditions, and Sport Flex Fit ear tips provide a comfortable yet snug fit that provides Passive Noise Cancellation for superior focus. JBL Charged Sound was tuned to maximize motivation, and Bionic Hearing features TalkThru Technology to quickly interact with your workout partner, and Ambient Aware Technology to hear your surroundings for increased safety. With up to 50 hours of battery life and a durable aluminum charging case, these headphones help you break the limits.
- Truly Wireless for Sport - Cable-free design enables athletes to maximize each and every workout.
- UA Waterproof Technology - IPX7 Sweat & Waterproof, these buds promise to withstand your most rigorous workout and any elements are thrown your way.
- JBL Charged Sound - Bold sound tuned for sport with rich bass to crush your workout.
- Bionic hearing
- Up to 50 hours of battery life
- Sport flex fit ear tips
- Power supply 5 V 1,5 A
- Maximum operation temperature 45°C
- Dynamic frequency response range 20 - 22 kHz
- Sensitivity 96 dB@ 1kHz/1mW
- Maximum SPL 96 dB
- Microphone sensitivity -25 dBV @ 1 kHz / Pa
- Impedance 14 ohm
- Driver size 5.8 mm
- Weight 117 g
- Bluetooth transmitted power <8.5 dBm
- Bluetooth transmitter modulation GFSK, π/4DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Bluetooth frequency 2.400 GHz - 2.4835 GHz
- Bluetooth profiles A2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.6, HFP V1.7
- Bluetooth version V5.0
- Battery type Polymer Li-ion Battery (3.7 V, 120 mAh)
- Charging time 2 hours
- Charging case battery 1500 mA
- Music play time with BT on Up to 10 hours
- Talk time with BT on Up to 10 hours
What's in the box?
- 1X UA True Wireless Flash X Headphone
- 3X Ear Tips
- 3X Sport Flex Fit Ear Fins
- 1X Charging Case
- 1X USB Type-C Cable
- 1X 12-month UA MAPMYRUN Premium Membership
- 1X QSG/Safetey Sheet/Warranty Card/Warning Sheet
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov