Designed to seamlessly integrate with the Tribe Series and immerse the listener in a totally realistic 3D sonic experience, the Tribe In-Wall Sub redefines exactness, speed, and musicality. For easy use under any conditions, the Tribe In-Wall Sub performs with astonishing presence, no matter the size of your space.
Tribe Sub Double 8 In-Wall
The Tribe Sub Double 8 In-Wall incorporates 2 active drivers with stiff ballistic carbon fiber cones. The double drivers have been designed to function without passive radiators permitting a much smaller footprint and grill opening.
Tribe Sub 12 In-Wall
The Tribe Sub 12 In-Wall incorporates a high-power 12-inch driver, featuring a flat sandwich cone design and a 5.25-inch voice coil. Quick, smooth, and articulate, the 12-inch active driver has been specially designed to function in tandem with the passive radiator, permitting quickness, incredible energy flow, and unparalleled in-wall musicality.
- TRIBE IN-WALL SUB DOUBLE 8
- Frequency Response: 26Hz - 200kHz
- Powered: 500W Outboard Amplifier
- Amplifier: Can Power two Double 8 Modules
- Dimensions: (W/H/D) :14.4 x23.5 x 3.78 in / (W/H/D) :365.76 x 596.90 x 96.01 mm
- Cut Out: (W/H) 12.4 x 22.4 in/314.96 X 568.96 mm
- TRIBE IN WALL SUB 12
- Frequency Response: 22Hz - 200kHz
- Powered: 500W Outboard Ampifier
- Dimensions (W/H/D) :16.85 x 28.27 x 3.78 in (W/H/D) :427.99 x 718.06 x 96.01 mm
- Cut Out: (W/H) 14.57 x 27.16 in/270.01 X 96.01 mm
- TRIBE AMPLIFIER
- Design: 500 W Class D external amplifier with variable gain, variable phase, variable crossover
- Frequency Response: Amplification
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 17″ x 1.75″ x 12.5″ / 431.8 x 44.45 x 317.5 mm
- Grille Type: included with both Tribe double 8 and Tribe double 12 In-Wall subwoofers. Rack mount tabs included
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov