Packing a serious punch, the KIN Mini SUB delivers a rich, full and deep bass that will shake you up. Small in size, yet big in sound, this ultra-compact, tremendously powerful subwoofer is the perfect complement to its kinship, the awesome KIN Mini for extra bass extension. With its fabulous all-axis response, the KIN Mini SUB behaves with full responsiveness, wherever its room placement.
Exempt from any undesirable booming effect with its adjustable volume, frequency, and phase dial, the KIN Mini Sub delivers precise and articulate bass to complement and enrich any type of music. Built to the highest standards, the KIN Mini SUB’s sealed cabinet offers outstanding benefits in terms of its phase response, timing, and speed. Along with its ability to be placed anywhere, it delivers its total immersive musical capability with total accuracy. Whatever your listening angle, the KIN Mini SUB's unique acoustic proprieties project a solid-as-a-rock soundstage image.
AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY
- Sealed cabinet for flexible and “absolutely anywhere” placement
- 4-liter internal volume
- Angled front face for added room presence
- Satin white and satin black finish
- Removable power cord
- Extruded aluminum decoupling feet with anti-skid couplers
- Magnetic grille
- Built-in 110-watt peak RMS high efficiency amplifier
- Signal sensing auto turn/off button with full energy efficient specifications
- Switch for 120V or 220V utilization
- High-pass speaker input
- High excursion 6" ballistic carbon-fiber woofer
- Line level (RCA stereo & RCA LFE) inputs
- Adjustable (50 Hz to 350 Hz) low-pass crossover
- Variable volume control with 0° to 180° adjustable phase control
- Frequency Response: 2 Hz – 350 Hz ± 3dB
- Driver: 6" (152.4 mm) rigid, non-flexing carbon fiber cone
- Chassis: Sealed
- Dimensions: 7.67"w (19.48 cm) x 9.37"h (23.8 cm) x 23.8"d (25.6 cm)
- Amplification: 110 W
- NOTE: The speakers require several hours of actual music playing time as a minimal break-in period. During this time, refrain from playing them at very loud levels. You will notice a definite gradual improvement in the cohesiveness of the music reproduction as this occurs.