Totem KIN Play Sound Bar
The big screen needs proportionally big sound for an exciting audio/video experience. KIN Play Sound Bar delivers the stellar audio performance your TV simply cannot.
KIN defines versatile audio solutions and the KIN Play Sound Bar boldly follows this tradition. TV, home theater, and gaming become exhilarating and surrealistically involving. Music can be wirelessly streamed in high resolution for a powerful, startling realism. A varied array of equalization settings ensure KIN Play Sound Bar adapts to every application, satisfies every listening preference, and excels at any volume level.
The effortless performance is borne through painstakingly developed proprietary technology. Customized KIN Natural Hybrid woofers and Metal Alloy tweeters are driven to perfection by its bespoke dynamic digital amplifier. Bass is profound and plentiful, but the KIN Sub 10 or Tribe Solution Subwoofer can be paired wirelessly if you really want to rock the foundation.
The KIN Play Sound Bar has the form everyone wants, with the performance only Totem delivers.
- Fits perfectly under TVs or conveniently on furniture
- Wall mounting system and sound isolation feet included
- Sized to fit 55” screens and larger
- Two full range speakers in one convenient enclosure
- Available in Black and White Satin with matching Magnetic grills
- 75 watt stereo dynamic digital amplifier
- 4” KIN Natural Hybrid Woofers for size defying bass
- 1″ / 2.54 cm Metal Alloy Dome
- Optical, Stereo RCA, and 3.5mm inputs, Bluetooth 5.0
- Integrated transmitter pairs wirelessly with KIN SUB 10 and Tribe Solution Sub
- Description: Active Soundbar
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz – 22 kHz ± 3 dB
- Woofers: 4 x 4” Natural Hybrid
- Tweeters: 2 x 1” Metal Alloy
- Power: 150w total (75×2)
- Analog Inputs: Stereo RCA, mini jack
- Digital Inputs: Optical, Bluetooth 5.0
- Bluetooth Sampling Rate: 8kHz, 11.025 kHz, 12 kHz, 16 kHz, 22.05 kHz, 24kHz, 32kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48kHz
- Optical In Sampling Rate: 192kHz/24bit
- Decoding: MP2/3, WMA, FLAC(8/16/24bit), AAC/MP4/M4A, WAV(IMA-ADPCM and raw PCM), AIF, AIFC
- Outputs : Subwoofer output 20-220Hz @ ±3dB
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 152 x 1200 x115mm / 5.98 x 47.24 x 4.52”
- Weight: 38 lb / 17.23kg
- Accessories: Wall bracket, template, adhesive feet, remote, power cord
Totem KIN Sub
KIN speakers have plenty of punch but if you desire more boom in your room, KIN Sub can bring it.
KIN Sub is Totem’s bass grenade, compact like all KIN speakers but unbelievably explosive. The combination of a customized 150 watt amplifier working unison with a 8” Ballistic Carbon Fiber Woofer results in a controlled ferocity of thunderous bass.
KIN Sub is ready to serve. It provides peak performance wherever it’s placed because it has a sealed cabinet and an angled baffle that enhances bass projection. An array of input options ensures its going to connect to whatever you have, new or old, amp or powered speaker. And once KIN Sub is connected and situated, volume, crossover, and phase controls let you tune it perfectly to your room and personal taste.
There are so many reasons to add a KIN Sub to your system, and no reason not to.
Listen closely and you can hear the mantra rise from the streets. We are young. We are fun. We are KIN.
- Fully sealed casing for any conceivable placement
- ½ cubic foot in volume
- Exquisite cabinet design and finish (satin white or satin black)
- Sturdy anti-skid aluminum feet included
- Magnetic grill
- Full 8-inch carbon fiber cone
- Extreme performance driver
- Full phase (0-180) adjustability
- Extended frequency ability
- Outstanding dynamic performance and bass extension (-3 dB – 29 Hz)
- Hi/low pass audio connections for full flexibility
- Crossover bypass
- Frequency Response 29 – 200 Hz (in-room)
- Driver 8″ / 20.32 cm rigid, non-flexing Carbon Fiber Cone
- Passive radiators N/A
- Chassis Sealed
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 9.5″ x 11.25″ x 11.5″ / 24.13 x 28.575 x 29.21 cm
- Amplification 150 W
- Weight 23.7lb / 10.8kg
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov