TD 309 sets new standards in analog replay. The turntable's innovative three-point-suspension (Tri-Balance) ensures perfect balance in both mechanical and aesthetic terms. Form and function work in harmony to make TD 309 a turntable that is guaranteed to reveal the magic of analog replay.
The TP 92 tonearm, which was specially designed for Thorens turntables, uses an ultra-low-friction bearing and an innovative magnetic anti-bias system with zero stiction. The arm tube is made from rolled aluminum that is damped using RMR (Reduced Modal Resonance) technology. The brass counterweight at the end of the arm tube is double-decoupled, and the tonearm is so designed that its center of gravity is level with the stylus.
AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY
- New innovative Tri-Balance suspended sub chassis turntable
- New suspension system to make setting up easy
- Low-noise, low-voltage electronically speed controlled DC motor
- Adjustable belt tension for best performance
- Aluminum sub platter w/ single line contact
- Fused silica platter for consistency and sound quality
- New low resonance TP 92 arm with precision Japanese bearings
- Arm adjustable for azimuth and overhang