High-quality materials, a classic design and love for details are the distinctive characteristics of this fully automatic record player. The massive and stable real wood plinth, which is available also with piano lacquer finish, provides TD 240-2 with a timeless elegance.
This record player has been equipped with the new TP 19-1 tonearm and an extremely silent running precision belt drive beneath the platter, so that the other technical qualities are also most evident. Set-up and connections are effortlessly carried out so that TD 240 is ready to play within minutes.
AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY
- Fully-automatic operation
- Internal flat drive belt
- Electronically controlled DC motor
- Speeds: 33-1/3, 45, 78 rpm
- Speed Select: Electronically
- Platter: 12” / 0.7 kg (aluminum, non-magnetic)
- Tonearm: THORENS® TP 19-1
- Pick-Up Cartridge: THORENS® TAS 267
- Anti-skating (Bias): By spring (adjustable)
- Automatic Shut-off: Mechanically
- Cable Capacitance: 160 pF
- Power Supply: External mains adapter (115-230 V / 50-60 Hz depending on type)
- Dimensions: 430 x 130 x 365 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 8.5 kg
- Scope of Delivery: Solid wooden plinth with black piano lacquer, black structured enamel, walnut veneer mains adapter, dust cover (acrylic), RCA interconnects, operating instructions
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We want you to love every item you purchase from SKY by Gramophone. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return items that are complete and like-new for any reason within 60 days. You may choose an exchange or a refund for the full amount of the items you purchased*. Refunds must be issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
SKY by Gramophone is an authorized dealer for all products we carry, which means manufacturer warranties are valid on every product purchased from us.
In the unlikely event a television arrives damaged, we require notification of damages within 24 hours of receipt of the unit.
*Restocking fees apply for furniture and televisions, as well as for products without original packaging, missing accessories, and not in new or like-new condition.