The TD 235 is the manual counterpart of the TD 240-2. The TD 235 features a opto-electronical shut-off and an extremely silent running precision belt drive beneath the platter. It has been equipped with the new Thorens TP 19-1 tonearm.
AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY
- Manual operation
- Opto-electronical shut-off
- Internal flat drive belt
- Electronically controlled DC motor
- Precision tonearm TP 19-1
- Solid wooden plinth
Belt Drive: electronic-controlled DC motor
Mains Voltage: 100 – 240 V (AC)
Wow and Flutter (DIN/WRMS): ± 0.07/0.04 %
Platter: Ø 304 mm
Line Frequency: 50 / 60 Hz
Power Requirement: 1.5 W
Platter Speeds: 331/3, 45 U / min
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (DIN 45 500): 46 dB, 72 dB
- Effective Tonearm Length: 8.3" (211 mm)
- Offset Angle: 26°
- Overhang: 0.77" (19.5 mm)
- Tangential Tracking Error: 0.15° / cm Rad.
- Cartridge Hi-Fi DIN 45 500: AT 95 E
- Diamant Stylus: ATN 95 E, 0,4 x 0,7 µm
- Tracking Force: 1.5 g / mN
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz – 20000 Hz
- Dimensions: 17.3"h (440 mm) x 4.7"w (119 mm) x 14.1"d (360 mm)
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We want you to love every item you purchase from SKY by Gramophone. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return items that are complete and like-new for any reason within 60 days. You may choose an exchange or a refund for the full amount of the items you purchased*. Refunds must be issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
SKY by Gamophone is an authorized dealer for all products we carry, which means manufacturer warranties are valid on every product purchased from us.
*Restocking fees apply for furniture, as well as for products without original packaging, missing accessories, and not in new or like-new condition.
FREE U.S. SHIPPING