BACKORDERED UNTIL JUNE 30
TD 190-2 is the big brother of TD 170-1. Plinth and platter have more mass, which in combination with the electronically controlled DC motor enhances the silent running as well as the sound. It therefore doesn’t matter if you prefer the delicate sound of a violin or some powerful guitar riffs.
AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY
- Fully-automatic operation
- Internal flat drive belt
- Electronically controlled DC motor
- Speeds: 33-1/3, 45, 78 rpm
- Speed Select: electronically
- Platter: 12” / 0.7 kg (aluminum, non-magnetic)
- Tonearm: THORENS® TP 19-1
- Pick-up Cartridge: OM 10
- Anti-skating (Bias): by spring (adjustable)
- Automatic Shut-off: mechanically
- Cable Capacitance: 160 pF
- Power Supply: external mains adapter (115-230 V / 50-60 Hz depending on type)
- Dimensions: 420 mm w x 130mm h x 360 mm d
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We want you to love every item you purchase from SKY by Gramophone. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return items that are complete and like-new for any reason within 60 days. You may choose an exchange or a refund for the full amount of the items you purchased*. Refunds must be issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
SKY by Gamophone is an authorized dealer for all products we carry, which means manufacturer warranties are valid on every product purchased from us.
*Restocking fees apply for furniture, as well as for products without original packaging, missing accessories, and not in new or like-new condition.
FREE U.S. SHIPPING