The new standard model inheriting the technology of the SL-1200G, which was developed as a reference direct-drive turntable for the next generation combining Technics‘ traditional analog technology and advanced digital technology while redesigning parts throughout. Its outstanding performance literally rocked the hi-fi market and redefined the reference for direct-drive turntables.
- Single-rotor, surface-facing, coreless direct-drive motor, resulting in the elimination of cogging.
- The newly developed motor of the SL-1210GR achieves maximum performance
- With its gimbal suspension construction, the tonearm bearing section uses a cut-processed housing that employs high-precision bearings
- The SL-1210GR ensures high rigidity by using a body with a two-layered construction solidly unifying the BMC and the aluminum die-cast chassis
- Wow And Flutter 0.025 % W.R.M.S.
- Rumble 78 dB (IEC 98A weighted)
- Turntable Platter Aluminium diecast, Diameter : 332 mm, Weight : Approx. 2.5 kg
- Head Shell Weight Approx. 7.6 g
- Audio Output PHONO (Pin Jack) x 1, EARTH TERMINAL x 1
- Power Supply AC 110 - 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 453 x 173 x 372 mm
- Weight Approx. 11.5 kg
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov