The new standard model inheriting the technology of the SL-1200G, which was developed as a reference direct-drive turntable for the next generation combining Technics‘ traditional analog technology and advanced digital technology while redesigning parts throughout. Its outstanding performance literally rocked the hi-fi market and redefined the reference for direct-drive turntables.
- Single-rotor, surface-facing, coreless direct-drive motor, resulting in the elimination of cogging.
- The newly developed motor of the SL-1210GR achieves maximum performance
- With its gimbal suspension construction, the tonearm bearing section uses a cut-processed housing that employs high-precision bearings
- The SL-1210GR ensures high rigidity by using a body with a two-layered construction solidly unifying the BMC and the aluminum die-cast chassis
- Wow And Flutter 0.025 % W.R.M.S.
- Rumble 78 dB (IEC 98A weighted)
- Turntable Platter Aluminium diecast, Diameter : 332 mm, Weight : Approx. 2.5 kg
- Head Shell Weight Approx. 7.6 g
- Audio Output PHONO (Pin Jack) x 1, EARTH TERMINAL x 1
- Power Supply AC 110 - 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 453 x 173 x 372 mm
- Weight Approx. 11.5 kg