The new-born of the group is a combination of the great expertise of the Sumiko team within the Hi End sector and with subwoofers, along with Sonus faber's electro-acoustic know how. The three products that compose the family of Sumiko Subwoofers are characterized by different dimensions and power and will be produced in two finishes, black and white lacquer. Once again, Fine Sounds Group's team demonstrates the willingness to accept new challenges that push the entire group towards a future of continuous improvements and evolution. Combining design, construction, and market knowledge of the group's companies, Sumiko Subwoofers mark the first step towards an ambitious direction, meeting expectations of a broader and more demanding audience.
S.9, the largest of the series, and the right choice for the most demanding audio systems, represents power and design to the highest level.
- Sumiko S-Series Leaflet
- Type: Passive Radiator, front-ﬁring passive radiator, down-ﬁring active woofer
- Active Drive Unit: 10in., 260 mm long-throw, steel chassis
- Passive Radiator: 10in., 260 mm
- Lower Frequency Response: 25 Hz at -3 dB
- Input Connectors: Hi Level Neutrik Speakon, Lo Level single phono, LFE phono
- Power Output: 350 Watts (RMS)
- Phase Switch: Yes, 0 or 180º
- Ampliﬁer Type: Class AB
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 14x15.9x16.2 in; 355x405x411mm
- Finish: Gloss Piano Black or White Lacquer
- Weight: 21 Kg; 46.2 lbs - net weight; 26,4 Kg; 58.2 lbs - shipping weight