The Sony XBR49X950H 49" Smart LED 4K UHD TV offers a new level of contrast with the Picture Processor X1 Ultimate. With advanced Full-Array LED technology, you'll see crystal-clear 4K HDR images in everything you watch. Bright and dark scenes feel more natural, and colors are even more true to life with the TRILUMINOS display. Sony's Android TV with the Google Assistant provides a smarter viewing experience. Easily search and watch your favorite movies, get answers on-screen like sports scores or weather updates, control your TV and even your home - all with your voice. Just start with pressing the Google Assistant button on your remote to ask it questions, control smart home devices or access many of the apps and services you already use every day. In addition, cast your favorite apps with Chromecast built-in, or enjoy a huge range of apps from Google Play, including YouTube, Netflix, Prime Video, Spotify, and more.
- Netflix | Amazon Prime | YouTube | Google Play
- HDR10, HLG, Dolby Vision
- 3 HDMI | 2 USB | 1 Ethernet Port
- Works With Google Assistant | Amazon Alexa |Apple AirPlay | Apple HomeKit17 | Chromecast
- 3840 x 2160 Lines Of Resolution
- VESA Wall Mount Compatible
- Dolby™ Atmos
- Screen Size: 48.5"
- Type Of TV: Full Array Local Dimming
- Panel Type: LCD
- Applications Amazon: Alexa, Prime Video, Chromecast, Google Assistant, Google Play TV, Netflix, YouTube
- Native Resolution: 4K Ultra HD
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- HDMI: 4
- Tuner: Clear - QAM
- Display Resolution: 3840 x 2160
- Backlight Direct: LED
- RF Antenna Input
- RCA Connections
- TV Only Digital Audio Out: Optical
- Built-In Speakers
- Headphone Jack
- USB Input
- Multilingual Menu: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Remote Control
- VESA Mounting Pattern: 200 x 200
- Height: 29.5 in
- Width: 46.75 in
- Weight: 41 lbs 14.4 oz
- Depth: 7.375 in
- Width: 43 1/8"
- Height: 24 7/8"
- Depth: 2 3/4"
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov