Sony STR-ZA1100ES receiver provides you with flexible connectivity, powerful configurability and renowned ES quality in this 7.2 channel 4K AV receiver with Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X® object-based surround sound. Add in full 4K HDR compatibility and easy IP integration with leading control systems and you have the total package of installation-friendly features and excellent audio / video performance.
AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY
- Premium audio quality -with 100W per channel, this receiver delivers cinema-like surround sound and crystal clear music reproduction (100W @ 8 ohms, 1kHz, THD 0.9%); for special installations, amplifier can be configured to support 2 pairs of speakers either independently (A or B) or simultaneously (A and B) in addition to Bi-Amp fashion
- Supports Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X® object-based surround - you will feel like you're inside the action as the sounds of people, music, and objects move all around you in 3-dimensional space; phantom surround channels can transform your five channel system into a seven channel system
- 4K HDR, 5 HDMI® inputs for system flexibility - flexible connectivity w/ 5 assignable HDMI inputs and 2 outputs supporting HDR and HDCP 2.2; allows full, native 4K video content pass-through to 4K capable televisions and projectors; up-scales high definition movies and TV shows to 4K quality
- Optimized for custom in-home integration - fluid integration into leading control systems using the front panel display or even web browser functionality; redesigned back panel layout to make wiring in a rack easier; install and product manuals included as well as discrete IR codes in the remote
- Music Connect - Z-series AV receivers can slave to HAP-Z1ES hi-res audio player and other networked music players; allows integrators to combine the power of an ES-grade multichannel sound system w/ the flexibility of today's wireless multi-zone music systems
- Web browser configurable - view, program, and edit receiver settings via your web browser, computer, smartphone, or tablet; most modern web browsers are supported
- Remote monitoring through lhiji - allows cloud-based monitoring of power status, temperature, and product protect status allowing integrators to remotely monitor the health of the product
- Digital Cinema Auto Calibration EX w/ speaker relocation technology - D.C.A.C. EX w/ stereo mic is Sony's unique auto calibration technology; balances output to closely simulate sound as would be produced by optimally positioned and angled speakers
- Firmware updates via network connection - perform firmware updates quickly and easily over a network connection
- Built for sound - every detail from the removable faceplate, to electronic component selection, special 2nd generation ES solder, structural / chassis elements, and even screw placement has been scrutinized and tuned in the higher interest of reliably consistent sound performance; improved structural stability for better sound via the analog signal path; circuit located on glass epoxy board to achieve higher speed and power
- Three DSPs to reduce unwanted electrical noise - dispersing the load between three DSPs allows the realization of clarity and realistic ambience
- USB Front Input - using the front mounted USB, you can easily apply system updates and during setup you can save all receiver settings to a flash drive for backing up and porting over to another unit to replicate settings
- Seamless Integration - with help from your ES dealer, the full power of an ES receiver can easily be integrated into expanded home automation systems w/ all major third-party control partners, simplified IP access via the front panel 'Ping' button, A / V zone distribution and simplified setup including built-in test patterns and access to easily used setup features
- In-ceiling speaker mode - developed especially for use w/ in-ceiling speakers and easily configured during setup, in-ceiling speaker mode virtually relocates the front and center in-ceiling speaker sound images to better coincide w/ the screen; dialog and music will sound as if coming from the screen instead of the ceiling
- Sony ES 5-year limited warranty - industry leading 5-year parts and labor warranty
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We want you to love every item you purchase from SKY by Gramophone. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return items that are complete and like-new for any reason within 60 days. You may choose an exchange or a refund for the full amount of the items you purchased*. Refunds must be issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
SKY by Gamophone is an authorized dealer for all products we carry, which means manufacturer warranties are valid on every product purchased from us.
*Restocking fees apply for furniture, as well as for products without original packaging, missing accessories, and not in new or like-new condition.
FREE U.S. SHIPPING