Next generation picture and sound with Cognitive Intelligence
Take vision and sound to the next level with Cognitive Processor XR™. Sony's BRAVIA XR™ TVs revolutionary processor reproduces content the way humans see and hear for an incredibly lifelike experience. It understands how the human eye focuses, cross analyzing images to give real life depth, extraordinary contrast and beautifully vivid colors.
Brightest colors and pure blacks for real-life depth and texture
XR OLED Contrast Pro powers our QD-OLED panel so you can enjoy true contrast with the brightest colors. With a temperature sensor and heat diffusion sheet for dissipating heat, this OLED TV utilizes Sony's Cognitive Processor XR™ to detect screen temperature and precisely control light, delivering up to 200% as much color brightness as conventional OLED TVs.
Intelligent motion processing for smooth, fast-moving action
Powered by our Cognitive Processor XR™, XR OLED Motion combats blur by detecting and cross analyzing key visual elements on successive frames. It creates and inserts extra frames between the original ones so you can enjoy smooth and clear action, even in fast-moving sequences.
- Intelligent TV processing technology with Cognitive Processor XR that delivers natural and realistic picture quality.
- See more and brighter colors than ever before with the new QD-OLED panel and XR Triluminos Max.
- Immersive depth and realism with lifelike brightness enhanced by XR OLED Contrast Pro.
- Hear true immersive audio with dual actuators that vibrate to produce sound from the entire screen and dual subwoofers for powerful bass, plus support for Dolby Atmos.
- Bring back lost texture and detail and see your content upscaled to near-4K resolution with XR 4K Upscaling.
- Redesigned premium, compact backlit remote with metallic finish and finder function to easily find if misplaced.
- Number of Tuners (Terrestrial/Cable): 1(Digital/Analog)
- TV System (Digital Terrestrial): ATSC/ATSC 3.0(NEXTGEN TV)
- Tuner Channel Coverage (Analog): VHF: 2-13/UHF: 14-69/CATV: 1-135
- Tuner Channel Coverage (Digital Cable): CATV: 1-135
- Tuner Channel Coverage (Digital Terrestrial): VHF: 2–13/UHF: 14–69 (2–13/14–36 for ATSC3.0)
- Digital Audio Output(s): 1 (Bottom)
- Ethernet inputs: 1 (bottom)
- Features specified in HDMI2.1: 4K120/eARC/VRR/ALLM
- HDCP: HDCP 2.3 (for HDMI™ 1/2/3/4)
- HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC): Yes (eARC/ARC)
- HDMI inputs total: 4 (1 Side, 3 Bottom)
- USB ports: 1 (Side)/1 (Bottom)
- Variable Refresh Rate (VRR): Yes (for HDMI™3/4)
- Wi-Fi Frequency: 2.4 GHz/5 GHz (for Wi-Fi Direct: 2.4 GHz Only)
- DIMENSION OF TV WITH BUNDLED CAMERA (WITHOUT STAND) (W X H X D): 56.88 x 33.63 x 2.25 (1.69)" (1,444 x 852 x 56 (42.8) mm)
- Dimension of Package Carton (W x H x D): 62.63 x 38.25 x 7.88" (1,590 x 970 x 200 mm)
- Dimension of TV without Stand (W x H x D): 56.88 x 33 x 1.75" (1,444 x 837 x 43 mm)
- Screen Size (cm, measured diagonally): 164 cm)
- STAND WIDTH (BACK POSITION STYLE): 56.75" (1,441 mm)
- STAND WIDTH (FRONT POSITION STYLE): 56.75" (1,441 mm)
- Screen Size (inch, measured diagonally): 65" (64.5")
- Display resolution (H x V, pixels): 3840 x 2160
- Display Type: OLED (QD-OLED)
- PANEL REFRESH RATE: 120 Hz
- Contrast enhancement: OLED XR Contrast Pro XR HDR remaster Dynamic Contrast Enhancer Pixel Contrast Booster
- Clarity enhancement: XR 4K Upscaling Dual database processing XR Super Resolution
- Color enhancement: XR TRILUMINOS Max™ XR Smoothing Live Color™ Technology
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) compatibility: Yes (HDR10, HLG, Dolby Vision)
- Power Consumption (in Standby): 0.5 W
- Power Requirements (voltage/frequency): 60 Hz for UL cUL 50/60 Hz for other AC 120 V for UL cUL AC 110-240 V for other
- Power Saving Mode/Back Light Off Mode: Yes
- On-board Storage (GB): 16 GB
- Audio Power Output: 20 W + 20 W + 10 W + 10 W
- Speaker Configuration: Actuator x2, Subwoofer x2
- Speaker type: Acoustic Surface Audio+
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov