The Lumina collection by Sonus faber presents an exciting change, new to the typical Sonus faber product design portfolio but still able to embody the history and values of the brand. “Simplicity” is central to the collection’s identity that aims to reach a wide audience and to deliver a luxury music experience in all Sonus faber homes, which is facilitated through our longstanding tradition of refined materials and careful craftsmanship.
LUXURY, MINIMALIST, NATURAL
The simple and squared design of the Lumina models was chosen to emphasize the quality of materials used. This principal of minimalism directly captures the essence of the product, thoughtfully designed in conjunction with the theory that “less is more”.
A COMPLETE HOME CINEMA SYSTEM TO ENJOY YOUR TIME
The Lumina Collection is obviously perfect for stereo listening. If you’re looking to get more out of your system, Lumina is also an ideal protagonist for a multi-channel system. Providing more emphasis and substance to action scenes, dialogues and soundtracks, Lumina perfectly pairs with the Gravis subwoofer models, which feature matching finishes and materials. Lumina and Gravis combine to create a 5.1 Home Theater system that offers a rich, articulated sound that provides possibilities for growth and modification tailored to your space and listening needs.
- THE MULTILAYER WOOD FRONT BAFFLE: Among the materials selected for this line what stands out is the Lumina’s multilayer wood of the front baffle and the real wood veneer, available in iconic premium finishes including walnut and wenge, both in matte finish with maple inlays, with a third option available in piano black. All other surfaces of the cabinet are hand covered in our iconic black leather.
- TWEETER: The iconic D.A.D. (Damped Apex Dome™) tweeter, the same used in the Sonetto series, features a Kurtmueller hand coated soft silk diaphragm of 29mm.
- MIDRANGE: The 5” midrange is coming from the bigger sisters Sonetto and it features our proprietary natural fiber and paper blend air-dried diaphragm.
- WOOFER: The 5’’ woofers were designed from the scratch for this line and feature paper pulp cone as well, for a perfect sonic coherence with the rest for the drivers.
- SYSTEM: 3-way floorstanding loudspeaker system. Vented box design
- Tw: Ø 29 mm high definition DAD™ driver
- Md: Ø 150 mm paper cone driver
- W: Ø 2x150 mm paper cone drivers
- CROSSOVER: Optimized amplitude/phase response for optimal space/time performance “Para-cross topology™”. Crossover frequencies: 350 and 3500 Hz.
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 40 Hz – 24.000 Hz
- SENSITIVITY: 89 dB SPL (2.83V/1m)
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 4 ohm
- SUGGESTED AMPLIFIER POWER OUTPUT: 50W – 250W, undistorted signal
- DIMENSIONS (HXWXD): 989 x 228 x 277,7 mm (38.9 x 9 x 10.9 in)
- WEIGHT: 15,9 Kg each (35.1 lb each)
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov