The premium smart soundbar for TV, movies, music, gaming, and more.
Bring all your entertainment to life with the brilliantly realistic sound of Arc, featuring Dolby Atmos. Enjoy control with your remote, the app, your voice, and Apple AirPlay 2.
- Eleven Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to Arc's acoustic architecture.
- Eight elliptical woofers ensure faithful playback of mid-range and vocal frequencies in addition to a rich bass.
- Three precisely angled silk-dome tweeters create crisp high frequencies and crystal clear dialogue.
- Far-field microphone array uses advanced beamforming and multi-channel echo cancellation so your voice assistant can be readily activated.
- Trueplay™ software dynamically tunes the speaker to the unique acoustics of the room. iOS device required.
- Adjustable EQ settings in the app, including bass, treble, and loudness.
- Speech Enhancement emphasizes the frequencies of the human voice to clarify dialogue.
- Night Sound reduces the intensity of loud sound effects.
- Power supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- Ethernet Port: 1 10/100 Mbps ethernet port. Wire directly to your router if WiFi is unreliable.
- WiFi: Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router.
- Sonos S2: Download the latest generation of the app to set up and control.
- Apple AirPlay 2: Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher.
- Infrared (IR) receiver: Syncs with your TV remote for streamlined control
- CPU: Quad-Core 1.4 GHz A-53
- Memory: 1GB SDRAM / 4GB NV
- Dimensions - H x W x D: 3.4 x 45 x 4.5 inches
- Weight: 13.78 lbs (6.25 kg)
Spread music throughout your home
The Sonos One SL wireless powered speaker is just about the easiest way to bring music into a room. You can stream from Spotify® Premium, Apple Music®, Rhapsody®, SiriusXM, and internet radio stations. Enjoy songs stored on your home computer or portable device. Add a second One SL, or other Sonos device, and you've got the makings of a wireless multi-room audio system. And that's just for starters.
Expand to any (or every) room
Your Sonos One SL can be part of a larger multi-room audio system. Place Sonos players like the Amazon Alexa and Google Home compatible Sonos One (Gen 2) in every room where you want to listen to music.
You can set up the players to work on your existing Wi-Fi® network. Or you can connect any Sonos speaker to your network router, and Sonos will create its own dedicated wireless network for even better performance. You can also use a Boost to create this network if you can't place a speaker near your router.
Get a pair for stereo music or wireless surround sound
The Sonos One SL by itself delivers rich, full sound. You can also wirelessly pair it with another Sonos One SL or Sonos One (Gen 2) in the same room for spacious two-channel stereo music. You can also use Sonos One SL speakers as wireless rear-channel speakers with a Sonos sound bar and SUB, creating an immersive 5.1 home theater sound system.
The Sonos app gives you easy wireless control
Download the free Sonos control app to your smartphone or tablet. Now your device can control not only your Sonos One SL, but any and all other Sonos devices in your home. Have all your Sonos speakers play the same song, or have each one play something different — simultaneously.
Easily navigate and search through playlists and tracks stored on your computer, or select an internet radio station. Create customized playlists on the fly for individual rooms or for playback over your entire Sonos system. You can also mute or adjust the volume of each of your players.
Compatible with Apple AirPlay 2
The Sonos One SL has Apple AirPlay 2 built-in. That means you can stream audio directly from your iPhone®, iPad®, or Mac® computer through your Sonos system. That includes soundtracks from YouTube® videos and Netflix movies.
Trueplay speaker tuning for optimal sound
If you use your Sonos control app on an Apple device, you can use it to fine-tune the Sonos One SL with Sonos's Trueplay feature. It uses the mic built into your device to measure how the sound reflects off your walls and furnishings, and then it adjusts the speaker's settings for the best possible sound.
- Capacitive Touch Controls
- Humidity Resistant
- Automatic Software Updates
- Ethernet Port Yes
- USB Port No
- Aux Input No
- Phono Input No
- Digital Input No
- HDMI Input No
- Headphone Jack No
- Subwoofer Output Optional Wireless
- Wireless Features
- Bluetooth No
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- Wi-Fi Bands 2.4 GHz
- Audio Specs
- Max. Digital Audio Bit Depth 16-bit
- Max. Digital Audio Sample Rate 44.1 kHz
- Apple AirPlay AirPlay 2
- Sonos: Sonos (S2)
- Music Services
- Amazon Music Amazon Music HD
- Apple Music Yes
- iHeart Radio Yes
- Pandora Yes
- Qobuz Yes
- SiriusXM Yes
- Spotify Free
- Tidal Yes
- TuneIn Yes
- YouTube Music Yes
- Handheld Remote No
- Control by app iOS, Android, Windows, Mac
- Amazon Alexa Optional
- Google Assistant Optional
- Other Specs
- Width (Inches) 4.75
- Height (Inches) 6.375
- Depth (Inches) 4.75
- Parts Warranty 1 Year
- Labor Warranty 1 Year
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov