Free standard shipping on all orders within the continental US.
Take incredible sound everywhere. Enjoy music, voice control, and multiroom listening at home on WiFi, plus Bluetooth® streaming, all-day battery life, and waterproof durability on the go. Effortlessly charge with the custom-designed wireless charger.
A seamless listening experience, everywhere
Enjoy the unmatched Sonos experience on Wifi, and stream directly from your smartphone, tablet, or computer using Bluetooth.
Roam automatically connects to your home network and pairs with your phone when you're away. So all you have to think about is what to play.
Makes charging a snap
Simply hold your speaker near the charging pad and the magnets will quickly attach for fast wireless charging.
- Size-defying sound
- 10-hour battery life
- Apple AirPlay 2
- IP67 waterproof
- Voice control
- 2 Class-H digital amplifiers
- One tweeter creates a crisp high-frequency response
- One mid-woofer
- Far-field microphone
- quick voice assistant
- automatic Trueplay™ tuning
- Use the Sonos app to adjust bass, treble, and loudness
- IP rating
- Dimensions - H x W x D: 6.61 x 2.44 x 2.36 inches (168 x 62 x 60 mm)
- Colors: Shadow Black, Lunar White
- Status LEDs
- Weight: 0.95 lb (0.43 kg)
- USB Port: USB-C 15W, 5V/3A
- Battery: 18Wh battery provides up to 10 hours of continuous playback on a single charge.
- WiFi, Bluetooth, Apple AirPlay 2
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Operating Temperature: 41°F to 95°F (5°C to 35°C)
- CPU: Quad-Core, 1.4 GHz A-53
- Memory: 1GB SDRAM, 4GB NV
- for use with Sonos Roam portable speaker
- Charging Time: 0% to 50% in 2 hours
- Operating Temperature; 32°F to 104°F
- can charge Roam standing either vertically or horizontally
- IP54-rated splash and dust-resistant
- Cable Length: Extends to 3.9ft
- Dimensions: 0.57 H x 2.44 W x 2.35 D inches (15 x 62 x 60 mm)
- warranty: 1 year
- finish: matte
- Colors: Shadow Black, White
- Power Supply Output: 5W
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov