The Sonos Playbar is the ultimate wireless soundbar for your home theater experience. Thin is great for TV screens, but not so great for sound. Playbar to the rescue. With nine amplified speaker drivers—six mid-range and three tweeters—Playbar replaces your TV's built-in speakers with deep, rumbling lows, crystal-clear dialogue, and immersive waves of sound. And while the Playbar can produce great surround sound on its own you can easily transform your Playbar into a complete 5.1 system with zero hassle.
- Cinematic sound for music, TV, movies, and more
- Exceptional dialogue clarity with Speech Enhancement
- Pairs with your TV and remote
- Phased speaker array for immersive listening
- Can be wall mounted or placed on furniture
- Nine Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the nine dedicated speaker drivers and the acoustic architecture.
- Three tweeters create the crispest and clearest high-frequency response.
- Six mid-woofers give you the full range of sound effects and music from the left and right channels and crisp, clear dialog from the center. Mid-woofers act together as a phased speaker array so what you hear matches what you see on screen.
- Adjustable bass, treble, and loudness control to customize your sound preferences.
- Autoplay setting lets you choose whether or not TV audio will begin playback automatically.
- Power supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- WiFi, not Bluetooth: Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
- System requirements TV with optical audio output. Broadband Internet in your home. Internet-connected TV not required.
- Dimensions while mounted - D x W x H: 3.35 x 35.43 x 5.51 in. (85 x 900 x 140 mm).
- Dimensions while resting - D x W x H: 5.51 x 35.43 x 3.35 in. (140 x 900 x 85 mm).
- Weight: 11.9 lbs. (5.4kg).
- Side panel buttons & lightsVolume and Play/Pause buttons. LED indicates Sonos component status and mute status.
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov