The Sonos Amp is the versatile amplifier for powering all your entertainment. With the Sonos Amp you can get high-fidelity sound for even the most demanding speakers, connect to a turntable for great stereo sound, or even power outdoor speakers.
- Enjoy high-fidelity performance with 125 Watts per channel
- Power your bookshelf, floor-standing, in-wall, and in-ceiling speakers
- Stream everything you love with the Sonos app and Apple AirPlay
- Connect your TV to create the ultimate entertainment system
- Amp is built to last and improve over time
- Class-D digital amplifier. 125W/Ch at 8 ohms
- Line-In Sources Supported: Audio device with analog RCA output or optical output (optical adaptor required). TV device with HDMI ARC or optical output (optical adaptor required).
- Subwoofer output: Auto-detecting RCA type, user-adjustable 50-110 Hz crossover
- Speaker output connections: Banana plugs (2) capable of stereo or dual mono sound.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls to optimize sound performance. Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms.
- Power supply: AC 100-120/220-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- WiFi: Connects to your home Wi-Fi network with any 802.11 b/g/n router. 802.11n only network configurations are not supported—you can either change the router settings to 802.11 b/g/n or connect a Sonos product to your router.
- Ethernet ports: Dual Ethernet ports can connect Amp to a wired home network and allow for the connection of additional Sonos players.
- System requirements: Passive speakers with speaker wire, broadband internet, and Sonos app.
- Dimensions - H x W x D: 2.52 x 8.54 x 8.54 in. (64 x 217 x 217 mm).
- Weight: 4.6 lbs. (2.1 kg).
- Controls: Touch interface with volume up/down, previous/next track and play/pause.
KLIPSCH RB-41 II
If you’re looking for a small, stylish speaker that doesn’t skimp on sound, the Reference Series RB-41 II bookshelf speaker will suit you just fine. While it only weighs six pounds, this speaker is still a heavyweight when it comes to powerful music and movie performances.
A Legend in Sound
The RB-41 II is complete with our proprietary Tractrix® Horn technology which produces a unique combination of precision, clarity, and effortless power. Finished in a beautiful black ash woodgrain vinyl veneer, the RB-41 II is guaranteed to complement any décor.
New and Improved
Now in its fifth generation, Reference II speakers boast enhanced features, including re-engineered drivers and a new crossover system, to capture your attention and excite your emotions. In addition to the improved sound quality, the look of “big sound” has been redefined throughout the line with sophisticated cabinetry, refreshed logos, and rounded feet.
- Fills smaller rooms with powerful, lifelike sound reproduction
- Highly efficient design produces more output using less energy
- Accurate, non-fatiguing sound
- Plays louder with less distortion than the competition
- Enhanced 1" titanium Linear Travel Suspension horn-loaded tweeter
- 4" high-output Cerametallic woofer
- Keyhole bracket for easy wall mounting
- Threaded insert for use with third-party stands
- Beautiful wood-grain vinyl cabinet
- Every Reference speaker utilizes Klipsch's Tractrix® Horn technology for lifelike sound, more output using less energy, improved reliability, reduced distortion and a large soundstage with well-defined imaging.
- Klipsch's light, yet rigid Cerametallic woofer cones feature specially treated aluminum to help better dampen and prevent distortion.
- Titanium tweeter with linear travel suspension—trickle-down technology from our flagship Palladium Series—provides an open, natural sound, making you feel as if you’re in the studio with the recording artist or on the set of a film.
- Enhanced crossover frequencies offer smoother on-axis and off-axis integration.
- Frequency Response: 85Hz-24KHz ± 3dB
- Power Handling: 50W RMS / 200W Peak
- Sensitivity: 91dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- High-Frequency Drivers: 1” (2.54cm) Titanium diaphragm compression driver mated to 90° x 60° square Tractrix® Horn
- High Frequency Crossover: 1500Hz
- Low-Frequency Drivers: 4” (10.2cm) Cerametallic™ cone woofer
- Inputs: Single binding posts
- Enclosure Type: Bass-reflex via rear-firing port
- Height: 8.9” (22.6cm) Width 5.7” (14.4cm) Depth 7.8” (19.8cm) with grille
- Mounting: Keyhole bracket and 1/4”-20 threaded insert
- Weight: 12.4lbs (5.6kg) per pair
- Finish: Black Ash woodgrain vinyl
- Built From: 2010
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov