A compact Bluetooth speaker — and more
How about a great-sounding portable Bluetooth speaker — that can also be part a Sonos multi-room audio system? Say hello to the Sonos Roam. This cool little speaker is waterproof and rugged, so it's perfect for outdoor use. And when connected to your home's Wi-Fi network, it gives you all the great features of other Sonos speakers. You can even control the Roam with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant voice commands.
Even better together
Enjoy a more immersive listening experience when you place speakers in different rooms around your home. Use the app to pair your speakers together in the same room on WiFi for detailed stereo separation and a wider soundstage.
Do more with Bluetooth
Switch the Roam to Bluetooth mode, and you can use this portable speaker out on the deck or on the beach, beyond the reach of your Wi-Fi network. Just pair your phone with the Roam, then fire up a music app like Spotify®, TuneIn or TIDAL.
And when your Roam is connected to your home Wi-Fi, you can make it a Bluetooth node for your Sonos system. Stream via Bluetooth to the Roam, which can send it to other Sonos speakers in your home.
Ready for the outdoors
The Sonos Roam is dustproof and fully waterproof, so it can withstand raindrops, snowfall, splashes and more. Its built-in rechargeable battery can deliver up to 10 hours of playback. Of course, if you leave it on its charging base (available separately), the speaker can play all day long. And the Roam is compatible with Qi-enabled wireless chargers.
Fine-tune the sound with Auto Trueplay
You can optimize the sound of the Roam wherever you place it. Turn its microphones on and Auto Trueplay will automatically adjust the EQ. As long as the Roam is stationary, it will continue to monitor and adjust itself for optimal sound.
Compatible with AirPlay 2
The Sonos Roam has Apple AirPlay 2 built in. That means you can stream audio directly from your iPhone®, iPad®, or Mac® computer through your Sonos system. That includes soundtracks from YouTube® videos and Netflix movies.
Voice commands at home
When connected to a Wi-Fi network, you can use voice commands with the Sonos Roam, similar to the super-popular Sonos One. Choose either Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant, and control your entire Sonos multi-room audio system using your voice. You can control even more music features through the Sonos app on your smartphone or tablet.
- built-in Bluetooth for audio streaming from your smartphone or tablet
- Apple AirPlay® 2 lets you stream directly from an iPhone® or iPad® and ask Siri to play Apple Music
- IP67-rated dustproof and water-resistant
- Auto Trueplay adjusts speaker to the space it's in for optimum performance
- compatible with Qi-enabled wireless chargers or the add-on Sonos charger (sold separately)
- General voice control functions (common to both Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant):
- free control app available from Apple App Store and Google Play
- requires connection to Wi-Fi
- select which Sonos speakers to play
- volume, play, pause, skip and repeat functions
- get weather reports, news updates, time, sports and stock reports
- select streaming music services such as Spotify, Pandora, and Deezer (subscriptions required for some services)
- select radio stations through iHeartRadio or TuneIn Radio
- control compatible smart home products
- Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant selectable as default voice control for speaker
- Sonos control app:
- free download from iTunes App Store® and Google Play
- compatible with Apple® and Android smartphones and tablets
- plays MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, Ogg Vorbis, and WAV files
- plays songs from subscription streaming services such as Spotify, Apple Music, Rhapsody, TIDAL, and more
- configure two Sonos Roam speakers for stereo playback
- control buttons for volume, play, pause, skip, and mute
- built-in rechargeable battery lasts up to 10 hours
- 2-3/8"W x 6-5/8"H x 2-1/2"D
- weight: 14.88 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov