With Sennheiser’s HDVD 800, sound is perfect. The HDVD 800 is able to connect with digital sources and is equipped with a high-quality Burr-Brown digital/analog converter (DAC) that converts digital audio data into analog signals with a resolution of 24 bits and a sampling rate of up to 192 kHz. This enables the HDVD 800 to transmit the entire frequency spectrum of high-end audio sources without any loss of frequencies.
In addition to the symmetrical inputs, the HDVD 800 also has an asymmetrical input socket; incoming signals are symmetrized before further processing takes place. Digital sources can be connected to the rear of the unit via an XLR (AES/EBU) input, optical and coaxial (S/PDIF) digital inputs or USB. All digital inputs accept signals up to 24 bit at 192 KHz*. Designed and manufactured in Germany, this high-end, solid-state amplifier harmonize perfectly and deliver an ultimate acoustic performance when paired with any of Sennheiser’s audiophile headphones.
- D/A amplifier for all common formats up to 24 bit / 192 kHz
- D/A amplifier can be used for CD and DVD players
- AES/BU, S/PDIF, USB inputs
- Symmetrical (XLR) and asymmetrical (RCA) analog inputs
- Symmetrical output
- Sockets for four sets of headphones (two of which symmetrical)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): approx. 216 mm x 55 mm x 324 mm
- Frequency response 0.3 Hz to 100 kHz (-3 dB)
- THD, total harmonic distortion < -110 dB (1 kHz / maximum gain)
- Weight 2.2 Kg
- Power consumption 9 W
- Input voltage range 100-240 V AC / 50-60 Hz