The HD 600 is the audio purist’s choice for reference playback. An instrument of Sennheiser’s passion for perfect sound, it is globally recognized as the standard for analytical high-fidelity listening - even 20-plus years after its release.
Opening Up Your Mind
Sound emanating from our exclusive 42mm driver is free from turbulence and distortion thanks to a specialized acoustic silk that controls airflow—one of the finest materials available for this task—while requiring hand assembly. By using ultralight aluminum voice coils, the 38mm diaphragm exhibits rapid rest and response times for clinical detail that never sounds harsh or hyped. Across the entire audible spectrum of sound, this combination of driver size and integrity delivers an articulate response that is honest to the source—the kind of listening experience required to absorb the details with confidence. The 300-ohm impedance of the HD 600 presents a unified backdrop that allows the nuances in your music collection to leap forward like you have never heard before. Each transducer is measured against rigid standards for consistent performance across the entire frequency spectrum in both channels. By reducing variances between left and right channels, the headphone reproduces mastering-grade sound independent of room acoustics or loudspeaker positioning.
- Engineered for absolute clarity.
- Luxurious comfort and lasting durability audiophiles demand.
- Detachable, impedance-matched cable with ultra-low capacitance.
- Frequency response (speaker): 12 Hz - 40,500 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 97 dB (1 V)
- Impedance: 300 Ω
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): < 0,1 % (1 kHz, 1 V)
- Cable length: 3 m
- Adapter: 3.5 mm stereo jack plug
- Transducer principle: dynamic, open
- Weight: 260 g
- Connector: 3.5 mm stereo jack plug
- Ear coupling: circumaural
- Magnetic field: 1.8 mT
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov