An ideal home for your Epson laser projector
Salamander Designs has come up with an elegant and innovative way to set up your Ultra Short Throw (UST) projector. This handsome cabinet is designed specifically for the Epson Home Cinema LS100 projector. Its recessed cavity conceals the projector, so you won't need to mount it on the ceiling or run cables behind your walls. The top of the projector protrudes from the cabinet and directs images onto your nearby screen.
The sturdy cabinet features an extruded aluminum frame and removable back panels with openings for cables. Built-in louvers keep air flowing and components cool.
- for use with Epson Home Cinema LS100 Ultra Short Throw laser projector
- 70" diagonal image: 4.5" from back of projector to front of screen
- 125" diagonal image: 15" from back of projector to front of screen
- extruded aluminum frame
- ventilation louvers to keep components cool
- removable rear panels
- Natural oak panels
- black tempered glass top
- cabinet wall-mounting not recommended
- 64-3/4"W x 21-1/2"H x 21-5/16"D
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov