The new Planar 2 was developed over the past two years. Featuring the brand new RB220 tonearm which is packed with groundbreaking new features. A new 24v, low noise motor, acrylic laminated plinth, newly designed central bearing and so much more. Every feature of this innovative new turntable is designed to extract the maximum amount of information and detail from your vinyl collection. Bundled with the Rega Mini A2D a high-quality moving magnet phono preamp. The USB interface allows you to easily transfer vinyl to your computer without sacrificing sound quality.
- Carbon cartridge - supplied as standard on all Planar 2’s for simple plug and play convenience.
- New float glass ‘Optiwhite’ 10mm – Improved accuracy platter.
Fono Mini A2D
- USB and RCA outputs
- Works with almost any digital audio editor
- Dimensions (lid closed) H 11.7 x W 44.7 x D 36 cm
- Weight 5.5kg
Fono Mini A2D
- Input sensitivity: 5mV for 500mV output
- Input loading: 47k +100pF
- Maximum input level: 70mV @ 1kHz
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Signal to noise ratio: 78dBA ref 5mV
- Power requirements: 24VAC 85mA
- Input for full scale digital output: 7.5mV
- Dimensions W 102mm x D 125mm x H 30mm
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov