This excellent performer features a dual-voice-coil-equipped version of the CS610 woofer and a pair of aluminum dome tweeters. This versatile speaker allows stereo sound in small spaces like bathrooms and hallways, and can also be used to produce surround effects in home theaters.
The tweeter array can be rotated after installation to get the best high frequency coverage, and like the CS650, there is tweeter- and woofer-level control for final adjustment. Because there are two discrete channels, these can be wired as bipole, dipole, or even as surround plus surround rears in a 7.1 theater.
- 2-way stereo / surround in-ceiling speaker system
- 6.5" woofer, carbon-filled polypropylene cone
- Dual voice coil woofer for stereo, bipole, or dipole configuration
- Dual 3/4" aluminum dome tweeters w/ Wave Guide
- Tweeter and woofer level switches
- Gold-plated, spring loaded binding posts
- Two proprietary 0.75" aluminum dome tweeters
- Tweeter axis adjustment
- Precision crossover network for smooth wide-band response
- Dual position switches for tweeter level and woofer level
- High-strength doglegs for easy installation and removal
- Pre-construction brackets available
- Includes both round and square magnetic frameless grilles
- Sold individually
- On Axis: @ 0°±3dB: 50-20,000Hz
- Anechoic Chamber: 86dB
- Listening Room: 88dB
- Nominal: 10 ohms
- Minimum: 8 ohms
- Recommended Input Power: 10w - 100w
- Tweeter (Nominal): 0.75" aluminum dome black anodized (2)
- Woofer (Nominal): 6.5” (165 mm) fiber-filled polypropylene cone rubber surround dual-voice coil
- Design Type: open back
- EQ Adjustment: tweeter and woofer switch
- Gross Dimensions Round Grille: 9 7/16"
- Gross Dimensions Square Grille: 9 7/16" x 9 7/16"
- Cutout Dimensions: 8 3/8"
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov