Xtension 10 Evolution is ideal for anyone looking for a quality turntable. Xtension 10 incorporates 20 years of experience in turntable design. Xtension 10's chassis is made from MDF filled with metal sand that gives it a high mass which is non-resonant. Magnetic feet, which decouple the main plinth from its base, are combined with a weighty 48.50 lbs total turntable mass. The result is a unique combination of 'mass loaded' and 'floating turntable' design principles.
Instead of the old standard adoption of pure metal used for the main platter, a perfect alloy is used which is damped on the inner side with Sorbothane®. Additionally, recycled vinyl records are glued to the top (which act as a perfect mat) and bake this 'sandwich' before precision balancing it. The final product subsequently benefits from a wonderfully resonance-free, heavy platter, that runs ultra silently on an inverted ceramic ball bearing with magnetic suspension.
The Pro-Ject 10cc Evolution with its tonearm base also benefits from 'high-mass' technologies, and is isolated from the main board by a sheet of Sorbothane®. You can use this tonearm with a wide range of top quality phono cartridges, from 0.14 oz to 0.49 oz. It comes with a set of 4 different Sorbothane®- damped counterweights. Xtension 10 Evolution comes with a beautiful dust cover with adjustable hinges. There are high gloss lacquer finishes available: mahogany, gloss black, and olive wood.
AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY
- Super-heavy 48.50 lbs belt drive turntable
- Sound quality in a compact sized turntable
- Mass loaded magnetic floating sub-chassis
- Precision balanced sandwich-platter
- Inverted ceramic ball bearing with magnetic support
- Heavy weight record clamp
- Extremely low level of natural resonance
- Perfect decoupling through magnetic feet
- Electronic speed control 33 / 45 / 78rpm
- Tonearm 10cc Evolution made from carbon fiber
- Inverted tonearm bearings (ABEC 7 quality)
- Dust cover included
- Tech Specs
- Speed: 33 / 45 / 78rpm (Speed Box DS built-in)
- Acrylic Dust Cover: yes
- Pro-Ject tonearm cable included: Connect it 5P-C
- Aluminium feet: Magnetic supported & Sorbothane damped
- Turntable main bearing damping: heavy weight metal block
- Rumble: -73dB
- Platter weight/diameter: 12.57 lbs / 11.81''
- Effective arm length / overhang: 10'' / 0.63''
- Effective tonearm mass: 0.30 oz
- Tracking force range: 10 - 30mN
- Cartridge weight range: from 0.14 oz - 0.49 oz (4 different counterweights included)
- External power supply (prim/sec): 220 - 240V / 50Hz / 16V / 1.000mA AC
- Power consumption: 15W (max.)
- Dimensions lid closed (lid open): 9.25''h (19.49''h) x 18.90''w x 15.75''d (21.06''d)
- Weight: 39.68 lbs
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We want you to love every item you purchase from SKY by Gramophone. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return items that are complete and like-new for any reason within 60 days. You may choose an exchange or a refund for the full amount of the items you purchased*. Refunds must be issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
SKY by Gamophone is an authorized dealer for all products we carry, which means manufacturer warranties are valid on every product purchased from us.
*Restocking fees apply for furniture, as well as for products without original packaging, missing accessories, and not in new or like-new condition.
FREE U.S. SHIPPING