The RPM 9 Carbon Turntable uses a new extra heavy chassis that features a special CNC machined MDF plate that incorporates hard resin coated steel pellets to form an extra heavy precise sandwich construction. A special complex heat treatment and a carbon surface coating ensures superior low resonance levels. The mass-loaded chassis is effectively decoupled from its surface using magnetic feet. Combined with a new special polished aluminum platter with internal TPE damping and a vinyl layer on top, the inverted ceramic main bearing delivers an absolute stable turntable speed with extra low rumble.
The extra heavy outboard motor unit is equipped with a precise motor control and features a built-in switch between 33 & 45 rpm. Last but not least the non-compromise 9“ Evo tonearm with conical carbon-fiber armtube and inverted bearing design ensures perfect tracking, even with demanding cartridges. Highly flexible top-grade copper internal wiring. Delivered with top-grade 5P phono cable "Connect it CC“ with RCA plugs (XLR as an option).
AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY
- Advanced sandwich construction of plinth w/ a combination of MDF, carbon fiber, and steel pellets
- Plinth manufactured w/ thermo treatment
- Mass loaded sub-chassis design w/ magnetic feet
- Inverted main bearing with ceramic ball / plate
- 15.9 lbs acoustically inert aluminum platter with TPE damping and vinyl mat on the top
- DC power supply with AC motor
- Precise DC driven AC generator
- Electronic speed control w/ 33 / 45rpm switching
- Outboard motor construction w/ massive steel base
- Pre-mounted 9“ tonearm 9 cc Evolution
- 5P Connect it Phono CC cable w/ RCA plugs (XLR available as an option)
- Technical Specs
- Speed: 33, 45 (electronic speed change)
- Drive Principle: Belt drive
- Platter: 15.87 lbs aluminum (11.81" diameter)
- Mains Bearing: Inverted stainless steel w/ ceramic ball / plate
- Wow & Flutter: 33: + / - 0.10% - 45: + / - 0.10%
- Speed Drift: 33: + / - 0.10% - 45: + / - 0.10%
- Signal to Noise: - 75dB
- Effective Arm Length: 9.06"
- Effective Arm Mass: 3.2 oz
- Overhang: 0.71"
- Tracking Force: 10 - 35mN
- Supplied Counterweights: 0.18 - 0.26 oz / 0.25 - 0.35 oz / 0.32 - 0.39 oz / 0.35 - 0.49 oz
- External Power Supply: 15 volts DC / 800mA
- Power Connection: 110 / 120 or 230 / 240 Volt - 50 or 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 13 watts max / < 0,3 watt standby
- Dimensions: 7.09"h x 17.32"w x 12.80"d
- Weight: 36.82 lbs net
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We want you to love every item you purchase from SKY by Gramophone. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return items that are complete and like-new for any reason within 60 days. You may choose an exchange or a refund for the full amount of the items you purchased*. Refunds must be issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
SKY by Gamophone is an authorized dealer for all products we carry, which means manufacturer warranties are valid on every product purchased from us.
*Restocking fees apply for furniture, as well as for products without original packaging, missing accessories, and not in new or like-new condition.
FREE U.S. SHIPPING