RPM 10 Carbon has a beautiful design with superb sound quality. RPM 10 Carbon uses a new extra heavy chassis and features a special CNC-machined MDF base with resin-coated steel pellets to form an extra-heavy, precise construction. A special complex heat treatment and carbon surface coating ensures superior low resonance levels. The mass-loaded chassis is effectively decoupled from its surface using magnetic feet. Combined with a new special polished aluminum platter with internal TPE damping and a vinyl layer on top, the inverted ceramic main bearing delivers an absolutely stable turntable speed with extra-low rumble.
The heavy outboard motor unit is equipped with precise motor control and features a built-in switch between 33 & 45rpm. The non-compromise 10" Evo tonearm with conical carbon-fiber arm tube and inverted bearing design ensures flawless tracking even with demanding cartridges. Highly flexible upper tier copper internal wiring is used. RPM10 has Ground it Carbon equipment base & high-grade 5P phono cable "Connect it CC" with RCA plugs (XLR as an option). Acrylic dust cover is also available.
AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY
- Product Info
- Advanced sandwich construction of plinth with combination of MDF, carbon fiber, and steel pellets
- Plinth manufactured with thermo treatment
- Mass loaded sub-chassis design with magnetic feet
- 31.97 lbs Ground it Carbon equipment base included
- Inverted main bearing with ceramic ball / plate
- Extra - heavy acoustically inert aluminium platter with TPE damping and vinyl mat on the top
- DC power supply with AC motor
- Precise DC driven AC generator (Speed Box) built-in
- Electronic speed control with 33 / 45rpm switching
- 78rpm optional
- Outboard motor construction with massive steel base
- Pre-mounted 10“ tonearm 10cc Evolution
- 5P Connect it Phono CC cable with RCA plugs (XLR available as an option)
- Speed: 33, 45rpm (electronic speed change)
- Drive principle: belt drive
- Platter: 22.93 lbs aluminum (11.81'' diameter)
- Mains bearing: inverted stainless steel w/ ceramic ball / plate
- Wow & flutter: 33: + / - 0,11% 45: + / - 0,10%
- Speed drift: 33: + / - 0,01% 45: + / - 0,01%
- Signal to noise: - 75dB
- Effective arm length: 10''
- Effective arm mass: 0.31 oz
- Overhang: 0.63''
- Tracking force: 10 - 35mN
- Supplied counterweights: 0.18 oz - 0.27 oz / 0.25 oz - 0.35 oz / 0.32 oz - 0.39 oz / 0.35 oz - 0.49 oz
- External power supply: 15 volts DC / 1.6A
- Power connection: 110 / 120 or 230 / 240 Volt - 50 or 60Hz
- Power consumption: 15 watts max / < 0.3 watts standby
- Dimensions: 8.27''h x 18.90''w x 13''d
- Weight: 48.5 lbs net
- Weight base: 31.97 lbs net
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We want you to love every item you purchase from SKY by Gramophone. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return items that are complete and like-new for any reason within 60 days. You may choose an exchange or a refund for the full amount of the items you purchased*. Refunds must be issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
SKY by Gamophone is an authorized dealer for all products we carry, which means manufacturer warranties are valid on every product purchased from us.
*Restocking fees apply for furniture, as well as for products without original packaging, missing accessories, and not in new or like-new condition.
FREE U.S. SHIPPING