Pro-Ject Debut III turntable is a classic with an aluminum tonearm, computer connection, 3 speed, and DC power supply. This turntable has an increased platter size and weight to realize an even smoother rotation and provides improved sound quality. The belt drive design offers a low noise AC motor with effective motor decoupling. Since Pro-ject Debut III comes with a pre-mounted cartridge and built-in phono preamplifier with USB output, connection to both line-level input of your hifi system and recording of vinyl to PC / Mac can be done easily and simultaneously.
AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY
- Precision belt drive w/ synchronous motor
- Electronic speed control w/ 33/ 45 rpm (78) speed change which acts as "speed box" w/ ultimate speed stability
- 8,6" aluminum tonearm
- Steel platter w/ a felt mat
- Built-in MM phono preamplifier w/ USB out
- Simultaneous connection w/ amplifier & PC / Mac
- OM 10 moving-magnet cartridge fitted
- Available in 3 high-gloss finishes (piano-black, red, or white) and matte walnut
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We want you to love every item you purchase from SKY by Gramophone. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return items that are complete and like-new for any reason within 60 days. You may choose an exchange or a refund for the full amount of the items you purchased*. Refunds must be issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
SKY by Gamophone is an authorized dealer for all products we carry, which means manufacturer warranties are valid on every product purchased from us.
*Restocking fees apply for furniture, as well as for products without original packaging, missing accessories, and not in new or like-new condition.
FREE U.S. SHIPPING