Pro-ject Debut III RecordMaster turntable is designed to set new standards in the turntable industry. This turntable comes with improvements like an increase in platter size and weight to realize even smoother rotation, and the overall sound quality is greatly improved. The approved belt drive design offers a low noise AC motor with effective motor decoupling (using TPE) and an ultra precision frequency DC-driven AC generator for ultimate speed stability.
Debut III provides electronic speed change and comes with a pre-mounted cartridge and built-in phono preamp with USB output. Because of this, connection to both line-level input of your Hi-Fi system and recording of vinyl to PC or Mac is easy and can be done simultaneously.
AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY
- Precision belt drive w/ synchronous motor
- Electronic speed control w/ 33 / 45rpm (78) speed change which acts as a "speed box" w/ ultimate speed stability
- 8,6" aluminum tonearm
- Steel platter with a felt mat
- Built-in MM phono preamp w/ USB out
- Simultaneous connection w/ amplifier and PC / Mac
- Includes Ortofon OM 10 moving magnet cartridge
- Available in high-gloss black, red, and white
- Removable dustcover included
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We want you to love every item you purchase from SKY by Gramophone. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return items that are complete and like-new for any reason within 60 days. You may choose an exchange or a refund for the full amount of the items you purchased*. Refunds must be issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
SKY by Gamophone is an authorized dealer for all products we carry, which means manufacturer warranties are valid on every product purchased from us.
*Restocking fees apply for furniture, as well as for products without original packaging, missing accessories, and not in new or like-new condition.
FREE U.S. SHIPPING