The Debut Carbon DC USB Turntable has been designed to set new standards in this category for the coming decade–perfectly timed, as analog today is again a respected source, while the demand for good turntables is growing again.
The most obvious improvement is the inclusion of a carbon tube for the tonearm, which increases stiffness and decreases unwanted resonance. Together with other improvements like an increase in platter size and weight to realize even smoother rotation, the overall sound quality is greatly improved. The approved belt drive offers low noise AC motor with effective motor decoupling (utilizing TPE damping) and ultra precision DC-driven AC frequency generator (like Speed Box) for ultimate speed stability without unwanted vibration.
Since Debut Carbon DC USB comes with a pre-mounted cartridge and built-in phono preamp with USB output, connection to both line-level input of your Hi-Fi system and recording of vinyl to PC / Mac easily can be done simultaneously.
- 8.6” carbon tonearm
- Ortofon OM 10 cartridge
- Increased platter size w/ more weight
- Precision belt drive w/ synchronous motor
- New DC power supply w/ ultra precision frequency DC-driven AC generator (like Speed Box) for ultimate speed stability
- New TPE motor suspension
- Integrated Phone-MM preamp
- Connections: Line-level RCA to amp & USB to PC / Mac (simultaneously)
- Dust cover included