Build your HiFi system with just two components. The Sonus faber Omnia wireless speaker connects seamlessly to Pro-Ject turntables. Pro-Ject turntables come in a spectrum of colors that both sound and look beautiful when paired with the Omnia speaker.
Pro-Ject Debut Carbon EVO Turntable with Sumiko Rainier Cartridge
Building a great high-end turntable requires design expertise. Building a great & affordable turntable requires not only expertise, but also skilled engineering, flawless manufacturing, advanced material sciences, and relentless passion. Creating a worthy successor to the legendary Debut Carbon required rethinking and reevaluating every component and each design choice. The new Debut Carbon EVO represents the epitome of Pro-Ject’s philosophy: high performance, clean aesthetics, and superb value. The elegant, simple aesthetic is unmarred by gimmicky lights, sliders, and buttons. It is a pure, high-performance turntable. Should requirements call for a phono preamp, Bluetooth or digital connectivity, USB interface, etc., we offer a wide range of external electronics, optimized for any application.
- 8.6″ one-piece carbon fiber tonearm
- Low-friction precision sapphire tonearm bearings
- Sumiko Rainier phono cartridge, factory mounted and aligned (US only)
- Heavy 1.7kg steel platter w/ TPE damping
- Electronic speed selection for 33 & 45rpm (78rpm capable)
- TPE-damped motor suspension
- Premium gold-plated, chassis-mounted RCA jacks
- One continuous run of high-purity copper tonearm wire
- Shielded termination box
- Height-adjustable TPE-damped aluminum leveling feet
- Hinged adjustable dust cover
- 1.23m semi-balanced phono cable with dedicated ground wire
- 8-coat lacquered finish in 3 high gloss colors, 5 satin matte finishes or real walnut veneer
- Manufactured in the European Union
- Two-year parts and labor warranty
- Owners Manual
- Setup guide
- Speed: 33, 45/(78)rpm (electronic speed change)
- Drive principle: belt drive, electronic speed control
- Platter: 300mm, 1.7kg steel
- Platter damping: TPE damping ring and felt mat
- Main bearing: stainless steel, brass bushing
- Wow & flutter: 33: +/-0.19%; 45: +/-0.17%
- Speed drift: 33: +/-0.6%; 45: +/-0.7%
- Signal to noise: 68dB
- Tonearm: 8.6″ carbon fiber one-piece tonearm tube
- Effective arm length: 218.5mm
- Effective arm mass: 6.0g
- Overhang: 18.5mm
- Included accessories: 15V DC / 0.8A power supply, dust cover
- Power consumption: 4W / 0W standby
- Dimensions: 415 x 113 x 320mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 6kg net
SUMIKO RAINIER SPECS
- Frequency range: 12-25,000Hz
- Channel separation: 25dB/1kHz
- Output voltage: 5mV
- Recommended load impedance: 47kohms (MM input)
- Compliance/stylus type: 10µm/mN – elliptical
- Recommended tracking force: 20mN
- Weight: 6.5g
IN THE BOX
- Debut Carbon EVO turntable
- Sumiko Rainier phono cartridge (mounted & aligned)
- Adjustable acrylic dust cover
- Drive belt for 33 1/3 & 45rpm
- Drive belt for 78rpm
- Adapter for 7″ singles
- Connect It E phono cable with external ground wire
- Felt record mat
- Multi-voltage power supply
Sonus faber Omnia All-In-One High End Wireless Speaker
Omnia is an ecosystem that embodies Sonus faber’s values and heritage, from Italian tradition to modern technologies. An organic architecture of technological desires, exemplified in one, wireless system.
Omnia is Sonus faber’s debut wireless speaker. Celebrated for fine design, sonic performance and technological innovation, Omnia connects seamlessly to streaming devices, turntables and TVs. With 7 interior speakers and limitless sound. The Omnia wireless speaker uses CRESCENDO™ advanced signal processing to create an immersive sound experience in an all-in-one device.
The innovative acoustic technology meets Sonus faber’s natural elements, easily merging with every home environment. The Natural Sound enhance everyday special moments this all-in-one high end wireless speaker possibilities guarantee.
Omnia connects seamlessly to streaming devices, turntables and TVs.
Design high-end wireless speaker Omnia is created to satisfy every ambience sonorization. A wide suite of digital and analogic connections allows the users to best interact with the system’s amazing performance.
- SENSO™ - Omnia’s tactile illuminated wooden top panel. This touch sensitive interface allows direct control of the system.
- CRESCENDO™ - this advanced signal processing system results in a greater sense of dimensionality and immersivity, cleverly utilizing the two full range sides speakers.
- Omnia Brochure
- Stereo 4-way.
- DSP-optimized closed box system.
- Tw: Ø 19mm silk dome driver
- Mr: Ø 76mm paper pulp cone drivers
- Fr: Ø 44,5mm cellulose pulp membrane drivers
- W: Ø 165mm long-throw aluminum cone driver
- POWER RATING: 490 W
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 30Hz to 25kHz (@-6dB)
- AUDIO INPUT
- HDMI Arc 2 channel
- Analog input: MM Phono/line-in
- NETWORK CONNECTIVITY
- Ethernet (10/100 Mbps)
- Wi-Fi dual band 2x2 802.11
- b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz and 5.2GHz)
- DIMENSIONS (HXWXD): 130 x 650 x 280 mm (5,11 x 25,59 x 11,05 in)
- WEIGHT: 7.6 Kg (16.75 lb)
Connecting Omnia to a Turntable is Easy
- Set the switch on Omnia’s rear panel. For turntables with a built-in phono pre-amplifier (such as the Pro-Ject T1 Phono SB), set to “Line”. For those without (such as the Pro-Ject Debut Carbon EVO), set to “Phono” to use Omina’s built-in phono pre-amp.
- Connect the output of your turntable to the audio input adaptor included with Omnia. Connect the adaptor to the “Analog” input on Omnia’s rear panel.
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov