Free standard shipping on all orders within the continental US.
Designed to deliver the 3D audio found in Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos height Virtualization, DTS, DTS:X, DTS Virtual:X, and IMAX enhanced soundtracks. Seamlessly integrates into the L600 and L800 floor standing loudspeakers.
HORIZONTAL ORIENTATION FOR BETTER PERFORMANCE
The Legend L900 Height Module is Dolby Atmos certified and designed to meet DTS:X specification. Traditional height speakers and toppers orient their tweeter and woofer vertically, resulting in a small “sweet spot” and can leave you underwhelmed. The L900 Height Module’s horizontal orientation ensures both the phase and time alignment for the tweeter and the woofer deliver a large “sweet spot” for a truly immersive experience.
- Polk Legend Height Module is a flush mounted system instead of a topper. Not only does it offer a cleaner look, it reduces diffraction effects from the baffle for a smoother frequency and time response to the listener.
- Once installed with the L600 or L800, the Height Module creates a top-quality sealed box. A Phoenix connecter helps to reduce loss of bass and to suppress cabinet wall resonances
- For over 45 years, Polk Audio has been designing, engineering and voicing amazing sounding loudspeakers, sound bars and smart speakers. Polk’s engineers prototype, tests, and listens to every aspect of its loudspeakers in their Baltimore Maryland USA engineering facility.
- Height: 9.84" (24.99 cm)
- Width: 7.01" (17.81 cm)
- Depth: 3.3" (8.38 cm)
- Weight: (each) 3.3 lbs (1.5 kg)
- Driver Complement
- (1) 0.75" (1.91 cm) d (Round) Pinnacle Ring Radiator - Tweeter
- (1) 4" (10.16 cm) d (Round) Turbine Cone - Mid/Woofer
- Total Frequency Response: 90 Hz → 40,000 Hz
- Nominal Impedance Range: 2.8 ohms → 4 ohms
- Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter): 86 dB
- Lower and Upper -3dB Limits: 150 Hz → 30,000 Hz
- Type: 2-way Orth Crossover
- Peak Power Handling: 100 watts
- Tweeter/Midrange Crossover Frequency: 2000 Hz
- Power Handling (per channel): 30 watts → 100 watts
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov