Free standard shipping on all orders within the continental US.
8" Two-way, Dual Tweeter Stereo Input Rock Loudspeaker.
Looks like natural granite. Can be used in mono, two-speaker stereo, or single-speaker stereo input 'œSi' modes.
- NoFade™ Protective Paint
- Weatherproof design surpasses military standard 883 for corrosion resistance
- Designed for extreme environmental conditions and both UV exposure and water resistance
- Proprietary 4-layer fiberglass construction makes the cabinet acoustically inert and completely weatherproof
- Artistically crafted cabinet with shaped MicroPerf™ aluminum grilles looks natural and realistic
- 8" injection-molded TCC (talc, carbon, and ceramic) filled polypropylene cone is extremely rigid to reduce breakup and lower distortion
- Butyl rubber cone surround damps resonance and provides exceptional durability
- Dual voice coils deliver both left and right channels from one speaker
- Cone Forward design positions drivers close to the grille and ensures intelligible midrange
- Dual 1" tri-laminate Teteron domes with fluid-cooling and ultra-wide dispersion for clear and detailed high-frequencies
- Tweeters mounted at a 20° angles for optimum dispersion
- Family: RS PRO Rocks
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 21kHz +/-3dB
- Impedance: 8 (Ohms)
- Power Handling: 200 (Watts)
- Sensitivity: 88 (dB)
- Dimensions: 12-1/2" high x 19-1/2" wide x 16-1/2" deep
- Impedance: 8 ohms in two-speaker stereo mode; 4 ohms in single-speaker stereo input "Si" mode
- Recommended amplifier power: 10W to 200W
- Sensitivity: 88dB for 2.83V pink noise
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov