Introduced in 2006, NAD’s innovative Modular Design Construction (MDC) architecture was built with the foresight that customers would want to upgrade their NAD AV Receiver or Processor with both new technologies and additional features. More than a decade later, it is this very same design that continues to power some of NAD’s most revolutionary products. Combining the forces of Ultra High Definition (UHD) and BluOS®, the VM 300 is a single module that works in all NAD MDC AV products. Employing the latest UHD video chipsets and HDMI 2.0b, the VM 300 supports 60 frames per second in order to fully sustain all current and future UHD formats. The VM 300 also supports HDCP 2.2, which is the copy encryption used for UHD video and is required to watch 4K contents. Like past NAD MDC video modules, the VM 300 does not alter the video signal by either adding or subtracting valuable information, thus leaving the frame rate and color space unaltered from the input to the output. As a BluOS Ready product, the VM 300 has the options of network music streaming, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, granting you access to the best audio possible.
- Modular Design Construction (MDC)
- Hands-free voice control with Alexa
- BluOS Features
- Easy setup:
- plug it into the USB input on your MDC-equipped NAD receiver or amplifier, connect it to your network, and start streaming
- Stream lossless music, up to 24-bit/192kHz, in bit-perfect quality
wirelessly to any stereo or home theatre system
- Use your smartphone, tablet or laptop as a remote—simply open the BluOS app and have the whole music experience at your fingertips
- Sync large hi-res music collections for on-demand streaming, or add your favorite music service for access to millions of songs.
- Seamless integration with popular home integration systems including Crestron, Control4, URC, RTI, and Push.
- 1 front panel and 5 back panel HDMI 2.0
- inputs – 18 Gbps, 4K/60, HDCP 2.21 back panel HDMI 2.0 output –
- 18 Gbps, 4K/60, HDCP 2.2
- 1 back panel HDMI 1.4 output, HDCP 1.4CEC/ARC Support
- Graphic OSD generatorBluOS® Ready
- One USB 2.0 Type-A Connector
- RJ45 Ethernet
** Please Note-Installing the VM300 disables all Analogue Video Input decoding from Composite, S-Video and Component Video Sources **
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov